Foros de discusión

How can I Implement wizard with AUI Dialog

thumbnail
krunal b soni, modificado hace 12 años.

How can I Implement wizard with AUI Dialog

Junior Member Mensajes: 29 Fecha de incorporación: 4/01/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

I want implement wizard in AUI dialog. For that I have created my custom portlet which has serveral jsps. From the main jsp I am opening another jsp in dialog using following code.

<aui:script>

Liferay.provide(
window,
'openDialogs',
function(url, title) {
var A = AUI();

var w = 500;
var h = 400;

var popup = new A.Dialog(
{
centered: true,
destroyOnClose: true,
draggable: true,
resizable:false,
modal: true,
width: w,
height: h,
title : title,
}
).render();

popup.plug(
A.Plugin.IO, {
data: {

},
uri: url
}
);
},
['aui-dialog', 'aui-io']
);
</aui:script>

It is working as per my requirement. Now clicking on one of the button from this jsp (that is opened in dialog) I want to move to another jsp (which is in same portlet). To achieve that I have written the following code in that jsp.

<portlet:renderURL windowState="<%= LiferayWindowState.EXCLUSIVE.toString() %>" var="addMeasureURL" >
<portlet:param name="view" value="addMeasure" />
<portlet:param name="redirect" value="<%=redirect%>" />
</portlet:renderURL>
<aui:button onClick="<%= addMeasureURL %>" value="next" />

Using this code that jsp is opened , not in that popup but in a whole browser page. But I want to open that in the same dialog.

I tried with several suggestions like changing the windowstate to pop_up but they didn't work. I found the same thing Liferay does in Configuration of portlets but couldn't find the exact code for my requirement.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Krunal Soni
srini vasulu, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: How can I Implement wizard with AUI Dialog

Regular Member Mensajes: 139 Fecha de incorporación: 22/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,
i am having same requirement in one of the project Any updates on above post?.
thumbnail
krunal b soni, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 29 Fecha de incorporación: 4/01/10 Mensajes recientes
Srini,

We didn't find the solutions for this. So we have to change the way of implementation. We are then using jQuery popup in only one JSP.
But if you see configuration popup for any portlet it works fine with this requirement. But how can we make it to work that is not clear to me!!

Thanks,
Rolf-Dieter Kaschke, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensajes: 5 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I have the same "issue". It also doesn't work if I don't want to open the new jsp in the popup, but in the page. My case is as follows - I use the popup in the control panel, it opens with the new jsp (fine emoticon ), I have included some links (buttons). If I click one button, it redirects to a new jsp, which will be opened in the browser window. But all other parts of the control panel (left page navigation, Dockbar ... ) are omitted. It seems as if I am not anymore in control panel context.

@krunal : how did you solve that by jquery? Any code snippets available?

Greetings Rolf-Dieter
thumbnail
Mayur Patel, modificado hace 12 años.

Expert Mensajes: 358 Fecha de incorporación: 17/11/10 Mensajes recientes
Hey Krunal,

If you can write up one blog for this with your experience of the problem and solution for the same, I'm thinking that will be the great help to the members

Thanks