Foros de discusión

configration of liferay Eclips IDE

vikendra kumar, modificado hace 12 años.

configration of liferay Eclips IDE

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 26/09/11 Mensajes recientes
Hello

I have liferay-portal-tomcat-6.0-ee-sp1.zip version and when i unjip this file i din get the ANT but the compilation and all are working fine .
So i want to know that what is the actual path of the ANT in life ray in Liferay IDE eclips .
I want to know that where to find the ANT configration in development in liferay through Eclips IDE .
thumbnail
Paul ., modificado hace 12 años.

RE: configration of liferay Eclips IDE

Liferay Master Mensajes: 522 Fecha de incorporación: 29/08/11 Mensajes recientes
It must be in your eclipse, not sure which one you are using. To check out the configuration go to : Window->Preferences-> (Type Ant there) and you'll find the available configuration. Location might differ with eclipse version.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: configration of liferay Eclips IDE

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Working directly with the Liferay Plugins SDK and Tomcat requires ant to be installed on your system. However, the Liferay IDE uses the built-in Ant that comes with Eclipse environment to launch SDK ant scripts. So if you need to invoke Ant scripts from command line you will need to install ant separately. You can see how to do this by following the instructions from the Liferay development guide:
http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/development/-/ai/the-plugins-sdk