Foros de discusión

Issue with Liferay EE SP2 and LDS 1.2 and 1.3

thumbnail
Alex Kim, modificado hace 12 años.

Issue with Liferay EE SP2 and LDS 1.2 and 1.3

New Member Mensajes: 10 Fecha de incorporación: 23/05/11 Mensajes recientes
We noticed that LDS causes a corruption in the Portal when multiple hooks get loaded via drag and drop in the interface.

The issue causes the invoker filter to be set to null. We were able to get find a work around by simpily ant deploying our hooks instead of the IDE's drag and drop method. If you come across this problem, then you need to manually undeploy your hooks and restart your server to recover.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.getInvokerFilterChain(InvokerFilter.java:152)
com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:66)
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Issue with Liferay EE SP2 and LDS 1.2 and 1.3

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
There is a known issue with invoker filter exception that occurs in Liferay Portal 6.0.12 (SP2). Here is the relevant ticket:
http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-20251

There is a manual workaround available to fix this issue. However, I am going to see if there is a way to fix this in an easier fashion.
Phoenix Zerin, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 60 Fecha de incorporación: 28/06/11 Mensajes recientes
What was the workaround?
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
The manual workaround is to compile the latest version of 6.1 Liferay Portal from trunk, and then take the InvokerFilter.class and InvokerFilterHelper.class and replace the copy of these classes that is in SP2 install. This is not supported way of patching a production instance, but for a copy of SP2 that is bundled with Studio, I believe it would be ok way to do it if you were blocked from developing.
thumbnail

I just heard from the support team that a fixpack that includes a fix for this issue is being tested today and it should be available very shortly. This new fix pack can be added by the patching tool that shipped with SP2. Actually I think it requires an updated version of the patching tool but all of that will be made clear on the customer portal download page.