Foros de discusión

Blogs + Recent Bloggers Portlets

Alexander Lendl, modificado hace 15 años.

Blogs + Recent Bloggers Portlets

New Member Mensajes: 23 Fecha de incorporación: 7/01/08 Mensajes recientes
I’m using liferay 5.0.1. The blog portlet works as expected, but when I add the „recent bloggers” portlet and click on the name links or pictures of the blog-authors I get the following error message:

An unexpected system error occurred.
No public page was found with the Blogs portlet.

Where can I specify a “public page” for the blog portlet? What does this error exactly mean?

TIA!
Alexander Lendl, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: Blogs + Recent Bloggers Portlets

New Member Mensajes: 23 Fecha de incorporación: 7/01/08 Mensajes recientes
this is the associated exception:

09:36:42,602 ERROR [jsp:52] Current URL /c/blogs/find_entry?entryId=14798&showAllEntries=1
09:36:42,603 ERROR [jsp:60] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No public page was found with the Blogs portlet.
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No public page was found with the Blogs portlet.
at com.liferay.portlet.blogs.action.FindEntryAction.getPlid(FindEntryAction.java:153)
at com.liferay.portlet.blogs.action.FindEntryAction.execute(FindEntryAction.java:77)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.process(PortalRequestProcessor.java:163)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.callParentService(MainServlet.java:409)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:638)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:98)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.doFilter(SecureFilter.java:205)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.doFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.sessionid.SessionIdFilter.doFilter(SessionIdFilter.java:81)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

any ideas?
Keith Lopez, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 13/05/08 Mensajes recientes
I was able to duplicate this too. I found the "problem" was related to permissions either on the private page or on the "blog aggregator"

Let me share the exact steps that I performed to duplicate.
1) add the blog aggregator portlet, set permissions but fail to set permissions for a user to view, add, or update.
2) the user (in this case a test account) logged in could not see the blog aggregator portlet and then added the blog aggregator portlet to their private home page.
3) the user then adds an entry to the blog.
4) The blog got published in the public area but the link references a private page.

I solved the problem by:
1) removing the blog aggregator from the private home page (so that it doesn't reoccur).
2) granting add/update/view permissions to the blog aggregator for the desired roles, thereby allowing the test user to add blogs to the public area and additionally having the link reference a public area.

I'm certain there are other ways to fix this, like perhaps kicking a more appropriate message.
geetha rani, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensajes: 13 Fecha de incorporación: 2/02/12 Mensajes recientes
I have the related issue I used the Blogs Portlet and the "ResentBloggers"portlet in the same page when the user clicks on the RecentBloggers-->user photo or name link it not showing that particular user blogs how can i set this