Foros de discusión

Liferay and Vaadin Easyuploads Add-On IE borswer Issue

thumbnail
Di He, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay and Vaadin Easyuploads Add-On IE borswer Issue

New Member Mensajes: 13 Fecha de incorporación: 28/01/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I posted this problem on vaadin forum (https://vaadin.com/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/225162#_19_message_997538) for two weeks but I haven't heard anything, so I am posting it here hoping to get some help from the Liferay Community.

I am using Liferay 5.2.2 with vaadin 6.7.1 and Easyuploads 0.4.9 ( vaadin add-on) developed an multifile upload portlet. The MultiFileUpload works fine in Chrome and Firefox, but it failed to work in IE (7,8,9).

Here is the error thrown by IE:
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.1; MS-RTC LM 8)
Timestamp: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:24:41 UTC
Line: 451
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://10.202.3.209:8080/html/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.portal.gwt.PortalDefaultWidgetSet/swfupload.js

Using IE9 developer tool, all I can find is this:
SCRIPT5022: Call to ReturnUploadStart failed
swfupload.js, line 451 character 2

The javascript file line 451 is this: "} catch (ex) {"

Any ideas on how to resolve IE multifile upload javascript problem?

P.S. I noticed Liferay 5.2.2 has it's own version of multifile upload swfupload.js, not sure how or if it worked in Liferay portal. I tested vaadin 6.7.1 and Easyuploads 0.4.9 as standard vaadin web app -- not portlet, the MultiFileUpload works fine in IE borwsers.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Liferay and Vaadin Easyuploads Add-On IE borswer Issue

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Out of curiosity, did you put the plugin in the /webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib directory? Do you have the vaadin control panel for Liferay installed, and did you recompile the widget sets?

Since it's working in FF and Chrome, it's probably going to be some sort of javascript problem that I'm hoping recompiling the widgetset might help resolve... When you're in the vaadin control panel, make sure the EasyUpload plugin is checked when you do the compile...
thumbnail
Di He, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensajes: 13 Fecha de incorporación: 28/01/08 Mensajes recientes
yes, the add-on and vaadin wedgit set were compiled using the Liferay vaadin control panel.
Easyuploads works 100% in Chrome and firefox.
In IE, it works about 1% of time when upload a single file; It hangs up 99% of time when upload single file and it hangs up 100% time when upload multiple files at once.
Has anyone got Easyupload -- MultiFileUpload vaadin portlet working in Liferay and IE?
deve loper, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 29/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Could you please post a step by step guide on getting easyuploads run in liferay!
I've added the easyuploads-jar to my project (web-inf/lib) and to the vaadin add-on directory on the server. Then I recompiled the widget set. Restarted the server & cleaned its temp- and work-directory.
But the multiple file upload still doesn't work emoticon That's what I get in my front-end:

MultiFileUpload
DROP
FILES
Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.easyuploads.MultiUpload. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:
-Unrendered UIDL
-org.vaadin.easyuploads.MultiUpload(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND) id=PID53 buttoncaption=...
-variables
target=...