Foros de discusión

Liferay Image Cache and ImageLocalServiceUtil (again)

Guenter Baumgart, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Image Cache and ImageLocalServiceUtil (again)

Regular Member Mensajes: 119 Fecha de incorporación: 27/01/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I went through all related posts but its still unclear how to use ImageLocalServiceUtil. We have image manipulation tools in an ajax application, running as portlet. The problem is that Liferay serves not the updated image to the client. Running our app without Liferay proves that our caching methods for images are correct working.

Our portlet has various webservices to feed external applications and we don't use any built-in frameworks or objects.

Could someone point to an example how to use ImageLocalServiceUtil for flushing a cached image ?

Thanks

RE: Liferay Image Cache and ImageLocalServiceUtil (again)

Regular Member Mensajes: 119 Fecha de incorporación: 27/01/12 Mensajes recientes
So, in fact its not possible to flush the cached version of an image ? Would you recommed to make a proxy servlet to by-pass Liferay's cache ? That's a bit much for such a simple thing, or ?

RE: Liferay Image Cache and ImageLocalServiceUtil (again)

anybody ? We played with all settings and even the CacheFilter but still no success. Flushing the cache with the back-end can't be the way nor using Expires=0 in the portlet.xml (which also doesn't work).

Do I have to be EE customer to get this little ridiculous thingy done ?

I searched under "Portlet Cache", "Cache Filter", "Image Cache" and "ImageLocalServiceUtil" here and on Stackoverflow but none of the ways seems to work.