Foros de discusión

Principle Exception in Image gallery

thumbnail
manasa chandri, modificado hace 11 años.

Principle Exception in Image gallery

Regular Member Mensajes: 152 Fecha de incorporación: 28/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

I had written code for the adding the images in image gallery before sign in, i had written the add_image permission.
I am getting the principle exception(com.liferay.portal.security.auth.PrincipalException)?
Can anybody know the solution for my problem, please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Manasa.chandri
thumbnail
Vitaliy Koshelenko, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Principle Exception in Image gallery

Expert Mensajes: 319 Fecha de incorporación: 25/03/11 Mensajes recientes
Maybe, you using *ServiceUtil instead of *LocalServiceUtil ? Use *LocalServiceUtil, it will not check the permissions
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 152 Fecha de incorporación: 28/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

Thank you for giving reply,

I am using serviceUtil, but i tried LocalServiceUtil instead of serviceUtil, i got that one, but further if i get any problem for this?

Thanks & Regards,
Manasa.chandri
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
It's because you're trying to use the image gallery before login. Image gallery is set with permission on who and do what.
thumbnail

Hi,

Thank you for giving reply,

I have written permission for the ADD_IMAGE

String actionIds = ActionKeys.ADD_IMAGE;
ResourcePermissionServiceUtil.addResourcePermission(group.getGroupId(), companyId, name, scope, primKey, roleId, actionIds);

I have attached the my permission code.

Thanks & Regards,
Manasa.chandri.

Archivos adjuntos: