Foros de discusión

can't use kaleo workflow on liferay 6.1

Andrea Baglio, modificado hace 11 años.

can't use kaleo workflow on liferay 6.1

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 30/05/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
i'm running an instance of liferay CE portal 6.1 and i would like to use the kaleo workflow plugin. If i check in the ROOT/webaps directory i can see the kaleo-web folder, but when i'm looking for the Workflow field in the ocntrol panel i can't figure out.
What i have to do to enable it?

thanks
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: can't use kaleo workflow on liferay 6.1

Expert Mensajes: 493 Fecha de incorporación: 26/05/12 Mensajes recientes
might be its due to problem with your bundle what you are using because if its present in webapps then it's should show in control pannel.
you can try to download from control pannel -->install plugins ->web plugins-->kaleo workflow
priyanka rusia, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 24/11/14 Mensajes recientes
I am using liferay 6.1.2 GA3 CE , tried setting up workflow with kaleo-web-6.1.0.1-ce-ga1-20120106155615760
Got this WAR file from Location

but it is giving me errors like-

07:16:51,060 ERROR [localhost-startStop-2][ContextLoader:227] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.C
hainableMethodAdviceInjector' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/cluster-spring.xml]: Cannot
create inner bean 'com.liferay.portal.cluster.ClusterableAdvice#3913b59a' of type [com.liferay.portal.cluster.Clustera
bleAdvice] while setting bean property 'newChainableMethodAdvice'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factor
y.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.cluster.ClusterableAdvice#3913b59a' defined
in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/cluster-spring.xml]: Error setting property values; nested except
ion is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'servletContextName' of bean class [com
.liferay.portal.cluster.ClusterableAdvice]: Bean property 'servletContextName' is not writable or has an invalid setter
method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueRe
solver.java:281)

Can Anyone please share the kaleo workflow war/.lpkg file or the location from where i can get this file.
Any kind of help will be higly appereciated.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 3089 Fecha de incorporación: 28/10/08 Mensajes recientes
You can download from marketplace:

https://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15193893

Remember to download the right version (1.x.x for Liferay 6.1).