Foros de discusión

Liferay EE patches download

Udaya Kumar Velayudam, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay EE patches download

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 10/07/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello All,

I'm using Liferay EE edition 6.1 and looking for a patch to resolve the following issue. Could someone direct me where I can download the patch?

Issue Details:

LIFERAY SECURITY ALERT LPE: LPE-7102
General Information: DOS vulnerability with session clicks
Vulnerability Information: By constructing the right URL and hitting the URL repeatedly, an attacker can cause the server to run out of memory.

Thanks,
Uday
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Liferay EE patches download

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1519 Fecha de incorporación: 7/08/06 Mensajes recientes
All EE patches are available in the customer portal.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
In case you need it, there's an instruction on applying a patch in the page below:

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/patching-liferay
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14915 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
EE patches come as fixpacks from the customer portal. There's a tool there to handle the installation of the fixpack downloads.

Thank everyone for your response! I forgot to mention that I have been using the trail version of Liferay EE. Now, I understood that I must be a registered/licensed user to download the patches from customer portal.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I understood that I must be a registered/licensed user to download the patches from customer portal.

Yes. Is there any reason that you need a patch?

Yes, I want to address the potential issue "server out of memory".
thumbnail

If you want to evaluate if the patch fixes the issue to your liking, why don't you contact sales@liferay.com and ask them to provide your a patch?
Michel Coulon, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 17/03/15 Mensajes recientes
Udaya Kumar Velayudam:
Thank everyone for your response! I forgot to mention that I have been using the trail version of Liferay EE. Now, I understood that I must be a registered/licensed user to download the patches from customer portal.

Someone has the link of the customer portal ?

Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14915 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
After you log in it will be one of the options under your profile picture menu in the upper right corner.

If you don't have the Customer Portal option, your account has not been updated for access.