Foros de discusión

[RESOLVED] Weird one... When deploying ext classic style is all messed up

thumbnail
Chris Whittle, modificado hace 15 años.

[RESOLVED] Weird one... When deploying ext classic style is all messed up

Expert Mensajes: 462 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/08 Mensajes recientes
We have been working with weblogic and have been given the green light to look at tomcat.... So I downloaded the 5.1.2 bundle with Tomcat 6 and also the source. I unzipped all of it and went into my source and built my ext environment.
I then added a jsp to replace one in search portlet and replaced the portlet-ext.properties file and the "ant clean deploy"'ed my ext environment... When I start the server everything looks good (no errors) until I try to bring up the page then it looks like the image below. I tried this with the Tomcat6 and tomcat5 installs and got the same issue.. am I doing something wrong? I did this with weblogic multiple times and had no issues...
Thanks!
Whitt
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: Weird one... When deploying ext classic style is all messed up

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
If there's a space in any of your paths, (like C:\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents), it may cause problems in building the theme. So make sure all the folders in the path does not have any spaces.
thumbnail

That was it thanks!
thumbnail
Michael Saechang, modificado hace 15 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 576 Fecha de incorporación: 19/11/07 Mensajes recientes
Hi Chris,

I'm glad you found an answer to your question. Could you please add [RESOLVED] to the subject line of your original post? thanks.

-mike
thumbnail

Michael.. Thanks for that.. I've updated the original post on this and all the others that I had answers to... Thanks