Foros de discusión

Is liferay.com site very slow?

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Is liferay.com site very slow?

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Liferay.com site seems to be VERY slow this week. I'm not too sure that this is because of 6.1.1 GA2 release because the file download site is actually somewhere else.

Is this from the Marketplace or because of the changes to the site? Or is it just me who is experiencing slowness?

I hope it's not because of liferay performance bottleneck.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Is liferay.com site very slow?

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Hitoshi Ozawa:
Liferay.com site seems to be VERY slow this week. I'm not too sure that this is because of 6.1.1 GA2 release because the file download site is actually somewhere else.

Is this from the Marketplace or because of the changes to the site? Or is it just me who is experiencing slowness?

I noticed it too -- we're checking into it. It was happening before the release too, so I don't think it's us. But we'll see. Stay tuned.
thumbnail
Davide Rossi, modificado hace 11 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 55 Fecha de incorporación: 3/07/10 Mensajes recientes
Here in Rome liferay.com speed is fine in the morning... Things change in the afternoon (3'ish) probably US waking time... Some kind of overload???

Edited:
Slowed down early today 10:30 am...
thumbnail
Brian Kim, modificado hace 11 años.

Expert Mensajes: 311 Fecha de incorporación: 17/08/04 Mensajes recientes
Hitoshi Ozawa:

Sorry everyone. For some reason, our colocation facility was having major problems. Should be fixed now.
Martha Adams, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 7/08/12 Mensajes recientes
The sites working absolutely fast for me!!. Love liferay.. open source revolution emoticon

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
You're a little late to the party, Martha, but welcome anyway!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
David H Nebinger:

It's back to normal for me too now. Thanks again to liferay.com people to getting it back to normal.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
David H Nebinger:

Hahaha.. I thought it was a spammy post but at least Martha gave us a shout-out! Martha, if you're indeed a human, please refrain from including spam links emoticon [FAQ for posting]