Foros de discusión

timzone issue

sandip niyogi, modificado hace 11 años.

timzone issue

New Member Mensajes: 12 Fecha de incorporación: 11/01/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello Community,
i am facing huge trouble with calendar timezone issue when u add any event suppose on 12:00 am of September 29th the event appears on summary tab at 28th September if ub unchecked both the check box (all the event and timezone sensitive).If any help would be great

Thanks in regards
Sandip Niyogi
Oliver Bayer, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: timzone issue

Liferay Master Mensajes: 894 Fecha de incorporación: 18/02/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Sandip,

have you set the property "user.timezone" properly? Afaik setting this to the correct timezone only affects newly created users. So for existing users you should update the user_ table and then restart the portal.

HTH Oli

Thanks Oliver Bayer for such a quick response actually when i login as admin and set the default time zone and then try to add any even without checking any check box its works fine when the time is after 12 pm but when we attempt to check "all the event" box keeping "timezonesensitive" box uncheck the event display one day previous .
Oliver Bayer, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 894 Fecha de incorporación: 18/02/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Sandip,

no problem emoticon.

I've had a similar problem with repeating events. It seems -at least in 6.1 GA1- that they have hard-coded the timezone to UTC. You can try debugging the "EditEventAction.updateEvent(...)" method. If you can't locate the bug try using the latest GA2 or Liferay trunk to see if it's reproducible or if the class has changed. If it is you can create a jira ticket and link to this thread.

Greets Oli

tanks for the reply in ga2 version i think the bug is resoved .