Foros de discusión

Forbidden Error

Suresh Kumar, modificado hace 11 años.

Forbidden Error

Junior Member Mensajes: 47 Fecha de incorporación: 9/05/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

Scenario: After logging in, I am performing some operation and copy pasted the url in the different tab. I have signed out in second tab and continued working in the first tab. It is throwing Forbidden Error as below

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access the requested resource.

http://localhost:8080/web/guest/dashboard?p_auth=RKkc9QWO&p_p_id=psb_WAR_---portlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_count=2&_psb_WAR_psbportlet_javax.portlet.action=customerDetails

Could anyone help on this.

- Suresh
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Forbidden Error

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
That's simply because you've signed out. Try opening a new web browser and logging in instead of copying url.

Hi Hitoshi Ozawa,

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is to check in different tabs of the same browser. Is this possible to rectify the error ?

-- Suresh
thumbnail
Hitesh Methani, modificado hace 11 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 171 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Suresh,

Its not error actually, but its intended behavior, when you sign out from second tab, you automatically sign out in first tab also, so as you are not logged in you do not have permissions to access certain resources.

Regards,
Hitesh
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
As Hitesh replied, this is not an error but an expected behavior because you're using the same session. This behavior isn't particular to liferay.

Suresh Kumar:
Hi,

Scenario: After logging in, I am performing some operation and copy pasted the url in the different tab. I have signed out in second tab and continued working in the first tab. It is throwing Forbidden Error as below

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access the requested resource.

http://localhost:8080/group/guest/dashboard?p_auth=RKkc9QWO&p_p_id=psb_WAR_---portlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_count=2&_psb_WAR_psbportlet_javax.portlet.action=customerDetails

Could anyone help on this.

- Suresh

Thanks for all the replies.

In the first tab, without asking for credentials, its throwing this forbidden error.

Please note that it is users private page.

Could anyone let me know the solution ??

-- Suresh
Ahsan Ullah, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 20/03/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi Suresh,

as expected the browser is supposed to be redirected to the Login page. and this can be achived via liferay configuration.
Ankur Jaswal, modificado hace 10 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 42 Fecha de incorporación: 12/08/10 Mensajes recientes
We are having this issue. Can you please let us know what configuration is required in Liferay to redirect the user to the login page ? We have Lifreay 6.0 EE SP1.
thumbnail
Hitesh Methani, modificado hace 10 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 171 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello Ankur,

For that you need to set page level permissions, if page is public, just remove view permissions from guest user and give view permissions to required role.

Thanks,
Hitesh M