Foros de discusión

source not found

anand gopalan, modificado hace 11 años.

source not found

Expert Mensajes: 442 Fecha de incorporación: 2/03/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello All,

I am creating a new project. and put the break points. and start the server in the debugging mode and run the application.
But it shows always source not found. But the source code is there. how to fix the issue.

see the screenshot

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: source not found

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello Anand,

Can you tell me some more about your environment? What version of Portal and IDE and Eclipse that you are using? Thanks.
anand gopalan, modificado hace 11 años.

Expert Mensajes: 442 Fecha de incorporación: 2/03/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello Mr.Amerson,

Thank you so much for your reply. I fixed the issue. And Attached the screenshot & I believe it will help for others who face the same problem.
My Enviornment:
Liferay6.1.0 & LiferayIDE
Bella fernandis, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 15 Fecha de incorporación: 6/11/12 Mensajes recientes
I followed the same as explained by you. But on the first time it solved the issue. But next time on debugging the project, got the same error, Source not found. Would anyone please help?? Every time on deploying the portlet this comes up. emoticon
Marc Heimann, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensajes: 21 Fecha de incorporación: 20/02/13 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I tried the same, but the "Project Selection" didn't show the imported project. My mistake was, that I importet the portlet as "Liferay Project from Plugins SDK", but you have to use "Liferay Project from Existing Source".