Foros de discusión

Portlet Classloading Problem

Mike Ring, modificado hace 11 años.

Portlet Classloading Problem

New Member Mensajes: 16 Fecha de incorporación: 18/12/07 Mensajes recientes
This is a problem I've been having in a few forms now. I am upgrading a custom portlet from 5.2.3 CE to 6.1.2 EE. The portlet uses spring MVC and hibernate, though not the Liferay ServiceBuilder (for now).
Ever since attempting to deploy, I've been getting a classloading problem. The relevant part of the one that's got me stuck is here:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl] to required type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory] for property 'sessionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(TypeConverterDelegate.java:236)
at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.convertIfNecessary(BeanWrapperImpl.java:466)
... 44 more

I have a single copy of the hibernate3.jar file in my portlet lib, and a single copy in my portal lib, and moving that to the tomcat/lib directory doesn't do anything. I don't deploy my Liferay as the ROOT tomcat app because my server people don't allow for it. I build my portlet with the SDK and load jar files with the liferay-plugin-package.properties file, so it's not like there's a versioning issue between the portlet and Liferay.

After reading this article: http://www.liferay.com/home/-/blogs/10770905/maximized I separated my spring contexts into two files, one loaded by service.properties and the other in the web.xml, which didn't work. I've also re-ordered the listeners in my web.xml file after Liferay has deployed the portlet, after seeing this article: http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-29103

I'm stumped. Any ideas?
thumbnail
Prakash Khanchandani, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Portlet Classloading Problem

Expert Mensajes: 329 Fecha de incorporación: 10/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Did you manage to solve it?