Foros de discusión

Display issue with higher resolution

thumbnail
Saikat Saha, modificado hace 11 años.

Display issue with higher resolution

New Member Mensajes: 23 Fecha de incorporación: 16/11/11 Mensajes recientes
I do maintain a portal built on LR 6.1 + Tomcat. It looks fine in resolution 1024 X 768. But my webcontents changes its positions in the home page, if I see it with higher resolution. Also the pics in the web content overlaps with each other, when I zoom in / out to large extent. How to get rid of this issue ?

Thanks
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Display issue with higher resolution

Liferay Master Mensajes: 658 Fecha de incorporación: 15/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello Saha,

This happens due to effect of CSS, try debugging css with firebug in Mozilla FF.

Hope this will help.

Thanks and Regards,
Apoorva Prakash
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Can you provide a screen shot of your situation.

Have you tried setting the width and height explicitly in your page.
thumbnail
Saikat Saha, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Display issue with higher resolution (Respuesta)

New Member Mensajes: 23 Fecha de incorporación: 16/11/11 Mensajes recientes
Finally I got a solution, I fixed the the width size of the body of the html, so that it remains compact condition, aligned centrally leaving the blank space in both sides, irrespective of the screen resolution. I changed portal_normal.vm of my theme to do so.

Thanks.
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 658 Fecha de incorporación: 15/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Saikat Saha:
Finally I got a solution, I fixed the the width size of the body of the html, so that it remains compact condition, aligned centrally leaving the blank space in both sides, irrespective of the screen resolution. I changed portal_normal.vm of my theme to do so.

Thanks.

That's great... cheers... emoticon