Foros de discusión

problem with my liferay 6.1 - Help plz!

Nayrouz NZ, modificado hace 11 años.

problem with my liferay 6.1 - Help plz!

New Member Mensajes: 22 Fecha de incorporación: 27/12/12 Mensajes recientes
hi, since yesterday I have an odd problem with my liferay 6.1
the problem is that when I create a new site, I can not manage its pages (add inbox portlets, add page, delete page...) , also since yesterday I can not manage my private pages anymore!! I dont know why.
but this is not happening with every thing in the portal cuz I have an other (old) site..and I still can manage it well, this is only happening with new sites that I ceate and with my private pages .
liferay experts plz I need ur help !!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: problem with my liferay 6.1 - Help plz!

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Try checking the console and log files to see if there is any error. Liferay 6.1.0 GA1 had some problem with permission on private pages. Try upgrading to liferay 6.1.1 GA2.
Nayrouz NZ, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 22 Fecha de incorporación: 27/12/12 Mensajes recientes
nothing in the log files...no other solution then Upgrading to Liferay 6.1.1 GA2 ?? !! emoticon
how do I Upgrade to Liferay 6.1.1 GA2?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
It's difficult to analyze your problem because we can't reproduce it. If there's no error and permission on the pages are in order, it should be working.

Upgrade information can be found in the following wiki page.
https://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Upgrade+Instructions+(disambiguation)