Foros de discusión

RE: Nullify the breadcrumb link ?

thumbnail
David Matrai, modificado hace 11 años.

Nullify the breadcrumb link ?

New Member Mensajes: 12 Fecha de incorporación: 2/02/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello

I was wondering af anybody can guide me in the right direction

on my liferay site I have the breadcrumb navigation that displays the page that you are on.

EG.

liferay > dashboard > view component

currently the "view component" page is a hidden page and requires a ?CID=xxxx value placed after the link to get the proper display

Once we have this, clicking on "view component" in the breadcrumb sends us back to the page but does not include the GET variables (?CID=xxx)

is there a way to render this link useless and display as text or to make liferay "remember" the (?CID=xxx) without writing a custom hook and using the liferay settings to accomplish this task?

any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

LifeRay 6.1 GA2 | Glassfish 3.1.2 | PrimeFaces
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2655 Fecha de incorporación: 27/07/05 Mensajes recientes
Is the "CID" parameter required for CDI/Weld Conversation Scope or for something else?
thumbnail
David Matrai, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 12 Fecha de incorporación: 2/02/12 Mensajes recientes
the CID parameter is basically passed to a viewscope bean that pulls the information on the component requested.

getHttpServletRequest().getParameter("CID") --> Bean calls webservice and fills itsself with the basic info needed

I just need to make that parameter get re-sent or the page not refreshed or "navigated" at all.