Foros de discusión

Zoe Healthcare Theme Question feed.

Bradley Wood, modificado hace 11 años.

Zoe Healthcare Theme Question feed.

Sakky Ku, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Zoe Healthcare Theme Question feed.

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 6/07/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I saw the screen shot of Zoe Healthcare theme. I am very like it. But I cannot download it, When I clicked the button "Download" and they just shown "Please Wait...", but not thing happen.

http://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15849838?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fmarketplace%2F-%2Fmp%2Fcategory%2F15828894%2Fbrowse%3F_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL%3D%252Fmarketplace%252F-%252Fmp%252Fcategory%252F15828894&_7_WAR_osbportlet_appVersionId=27946047&_7_WAR_osbportlet_tabs1=reviews

Please suggest me how to get it.

Kind Regards,
Bradley Wood, modificado hace 10 años.

Sakky Ku, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 6/07/13 Mensajes recientes
Bradley Wood:
Sign-in to liferay.com

go to the Zoe Healthcare THeme in marketplace. Click the free and "purchase" the theme. Then in your profile you can view purchased. Click on it and download the source.

Thank you for you reply. I can download the theme but when I use this theme, it make the web page crash.
What step I do are:
- download the 15849838_27946047_27946759.lpkg.
- copy this file to deploy directory.
- create page and select this theme.

I debug with firefox browser and they show the css file missing with 404 error => http://localhost:8080/zoe-healthcare-theme/css/compass

Please help me. what I setting wrong. or how to get this css file.

Kind Regards,
Sakky
Riccardo Martini, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensajes: 16 Fecha de incorporación: 19/06/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Sakky,
did you resolve the problem ?

I have same error with a custom theme.

Thanks

Riccardo
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 10 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Riccardo Martini:
Hi Sakky,
did you resolve the problem ?

I have same error with a custom theme.

Thanks

Riccardo

Watch out for LPS-36052 for custom themes (don't have 'web' or '-web' in project name).

For the 404's - make sure you are using the right version of the theme for the right version of Liferay. When I deploy this theme to my 6.1.2 install it seems to work OK.
Ratnamala Mehetre, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 18/11/13 Mensajes recientes
Does this theme work with Liferay 6.2 EE Sp8?. I tried deploying this on Liferay 6.2 EE Sp8 but I don't see content getting imported using resource importer in spite of below setting in theme liferay-plugin-package.properties
resources-importer-developer-mode-enabled=true

On Tomcat console, I just see
INFO: Server startup in 144438 ms
22:35:49,905 INFO [liferay/hot_deploy-1][ResourcesImporterHotDeployMessageListener:256] Importing resources from zoe-healthcare-theme to group 11434 takes 24804 ms

and nothing happens. When I go to Control Panel> Global site> Site settings> webcontent ..I don't see any content.

Thanks,
Ratna