Foros de discusión

LAR build number 5100 does not match

Monte Glenn Gardner, modificado hace 15 años.

LAR build number 5100 does not match

Junior Member Mensajes: 37 Fecha de incorporación: 11/07/08 Mensajes recientes
I Installed version 5.2 on my local computer.
I attempted to import a .lar file exported from our current 5.1.2 Liferay. I got the following error:

22:06:52,855 ERROR [ImportPagesAction:85] com.liferay.portal.LayoutImportException: LAR build number 5100 does not match portal build number 5201

com.liferay.portal.LayoutImportException: LAR build number 5100 does not match portal build number 5201
at com.liferay.portal.lar.LayoutImporter.importLayouts(LayoutImporter.java:233)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.importLayouts(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:616)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.importLayouts(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:587)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: LAR build number 5100 does not match

Liferay Master Mensajes: 535 Fecha de incorporación: 16/05/08 Mensajes recientes
You need to change build-number in manifest.xml before importing it on latest version.
arjun sirupa, modificado hace 14 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 15/05/09 Mensajes recientes
manifest.xml can be found when you unzip the LAR file.
Leandro Ferraz, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 29/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Manish Kumar Gupta:
You need to change build-number in manifest.xml before importing it on latest version.

I have liferay version 6.1.1 and jboss 7.1.1. After changing the build-number in manifest.xml showed this error:

Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter$UnknownFieldException: No such field com.liferay.portlet.messageboards.model.impl.MBMessageImpl._escapedModel
---- Debugging information ----
field : _escapedModel
class : com.liferay.portlet.messageboards.model.impl.MBMessageImpl
required-type : com.liferay.portlet.messageboards.model.impl.MBMessageImpl
converter-type : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
path : /MBMessage/_escapedModel
line number : 4
version : null
-------------------------------
amy c, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 12 Fecha de incorporación: 29/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Just for reference (after all these years without any specific fix to this issue),
this issue is related to your Liferay version installed - and which version of Liferay files are you trying to import.
Check your installed version at
Control Panel >> Server >> Server Administration
thumbnail
Zsolt Balogh, modificado hace 11 años.

Expert Mensajes: 463 Fecha de incorporación: 23/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

Liferay stores the build number in the LAR file to check on which version the content was exported. As the export is handling a serialized data of our objects, the data is really tied to the version from where you have exported it. If you try to import the .lar file on another version, Liferay won't let you to import it as the build number won't be the same. You could change it directly in the xml file, but there's a 99% chance that the deserialization would fail.

If you want to migrate data between versions, please use our upgrade processes, currently that's the only way to convert information between versions. Or you could use the API to copy, however it requires some work.

Zsolt
thumbnail
Gabriel Rodriguez, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 14/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

How can I use the upgrade processes?? What are the steps??

Thanks.
thumbnail
Zsolt Balogh, modificado hace 10 años.

Expert Mensajes: 463 Fecha de incorporación: 23/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Gabriel,

You can find the documentation for upgrades here:
https://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/upgrading-lifer-5

Zsolt
thumbnail
Onochie Ojekwe, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensajes: 17 Fecha de incorporación: 8/04/11 Mensajes recientes
Zsolt Balogh:
...If you try to import the .lar file on another version, Liferay won't let you to import it as the build number won't be the same. You could change it directly in the xml file, but there's a 99% chance that the deserialization would fail.

Hello Balogh.. So far i have been able to have 100% success by doing this, though! Unless sometime in the nearest future an error shows and i have the cause reference to this action then.... i have a problem! but so far, so alright! Cheers