Foros de discusión

Chat is temporarily unavailable & Members is temporarily unavailable

Alagammai Kasi, modificado hace 11 años.

Chat is temporarily unavailable & Members is temporarily unavailable

Regular Member Mensajes: 149 Fecha de incorporación: 1/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Dear all,

Yesterday liferay was crawling and was receiving so much of complaints from users. So, by evening, I had to restart it as it was not usable at all.

It was such relief to see it working. Not sure if I missed checking something, this morning, I see Chat and Members portlet in every community has temporarily unavailable error.

I am using Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.0 EE SP2 (Bunyan / Build 6012 / July 27, 2011)

Never ever updated anything in there.

I tried running the reindex but nothing helped at this point.

What should I do?

Please help!

RE: Chat is temporarily unavailable & Members is temporarily unavailable

I just realised that WSRP, Audit Reports, Reports Admin, Knowledge Base Admin are also temporarily unavailable!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
The first thing to do when something goes wrong is to check the log file to see if there is any error. It may be that the portlets are not being deployed properly.

This is the most recent part of the log

(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:75)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:551)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:488)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.dispatch(PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.java:316)
at com.liferay.portlet.PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.include(PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.java:105)
at com.liferay.util.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.include(MVCPortlet.java:345)
at com.liferay.util.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.include(MVCPortlet.java:360)
at com.liferay.util.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.doView(MVCPortlet.java:137)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.LiferayPortlet.doDispatch(LiferayPortlet.java:205)
at com.liferay.util.bridges.mvc.MVCPortlet.doDispatch(MVCPortlet.java:309)

I have attached another error along with this message but not sure if its related to liferay

Archivos adjuntos:

As I requested to restart the server, everything seems to be after that.

So, something was missing during the previous restart?

Can someone throw some light on this?

Thank you so much!