Vista combinada Visión Plana Vista de árbol
Discusiones [ Anterior | Siguiente ]
Mostrando el intervalo 41 - 48 de 48 resultados.
de 3
James Falkner
RE: Liferay 6.2 Milestone 4: Community Verifier
27 de marzo de 2013 21:06
Respuesta

James Falkner

LIFERAY STAFF

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Fecha de incorporación: 17 de septiembre de 2010

Mensajes recientes

Aniceto P Madrid:
James

Sometimes, issues reported seem to be important but if they are badly reported and not watched by the reporter, that issue is suggested to be closed after 10 days of inactivity. I think Liferay is losing important feedback from their users, and that is bad. I suggest that reported should be automatically added to the watch list and that he or she cannot unwatch. I don't remember if there is a policy agreement when somebody signs in JIRA, but it should be added this watching feature.

And now I suggest to run an script to add all reporters to the watch list of his/her issues. At least Liferay transmits a message to JIRA users: your issue is being attended, late, but not completely ignored.

Aniceto

When a person files an issue, they are known as the 'Reporter' and are automatically 'watching' the issue and will receive notification when the issue is commented on or updated in any way, and they cannot un-do this (of course, they could ignore emails or, for example, change jobs and their old email isn't properly forwarded).

So, for a bug report which no one can understand or act on due to missing or confusing info, if the reporter isn't around to clarify things, should the issue remain open? I don't see how it would ever be able to be closed, since it can't be fixed, and the reporter is no longer responding.
Aniceto P Madrid
28 de marzo de 2013 3:39
Respuesta

Aniceto P Madrid

Ranking: Regular Member

Fecha de incorporación: 24 de mayo de 2008

Mensajes recientes

James

I thought that reporter only received by email notifications when she or he adds oneself to the watch list. If after every change the reporter is always notified even if he has not added oneself to the watch list, then everything is fine.

I suggested this because I've found many issues with no watchers and after a comment asking for clarification I don't receive any response. So, according to instructions, after 10 days of no response I ask for closing the issue due to reporter inactivity.

Aniceto
Mika Koivisto
1 de abril de 2013 11:08
Respuesta

Mika Koivisto

LIFERAY STAFF

Fecha de incorporación: 7 de agosto de 2006

Mensajes recientes

Reporter will always get notifications without adding themselves as watcher. Also if the issue is assigned to you you'll get notifications but only as long as it's assigned to you. In all other cases you need to be a watcher on the issue to get notifications.
Aniceto P Madrid
6 de abril de 2013 2:48
Respuesta

Aniceto P Madrid

Mensajes recientes

The link to the issues query http://issues.liferay.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=16625 no longer works. It seems businessValue is never now null. So no issues are listed. Please, update the query or the link in the Community Verifier page.

Thanks
James Falkner
Re: [Liferay Forums][Community Verifier Team] RE: Liferay 6.2 Milestone 4:
6 de abril de 2013 9:51
Respuesta

James Falkner

LIFERAY STAFF

Mensajes recientes

Will do... Some changes to the business value field occurred on Friday. Thanks for the heads-up!

-jhf-

On Apr 6, 2013, at 5:48 AM, "Aniceto P Madrid from liferay.com" <forums@liferay.com> wrote:

> The link to the issues query http://issues.liferay.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=16625 no longer works. It seems businessValue is never now null. So no issues are listed. Please, update the query or the link in the Community Verifier page.
>
> Thanks
>
>
> To view the thread, follow the link below:
> http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/23393352
> --
> Thanks, Liferay.com Forums
Mika Koivisto
8 de abril de 2013 11:36
Respuesta

Mika Koivisto

LIFERAY STAFF

Fecha de incorporación: 7 de agosto de 2006

Mensajes recientes

I fixed the issue.
Aniceto P Madrid
18 de mayo de 2013 4:30
Respuesta

Aniceto P Madrid

Mensajes recientes

As of release of 6.2.0m5, Should remaining issues be checked against m5 or is this round closed?

By the way, release of 6.1 GA3 is taking a lot more than expected.
James Falkner
18 de mayo de 2013 7:18
Respuesta

James Falkner

LIFERAY STAFF

Mensajes recientes

Aniceto P Madrid:
As of release of 6.2.0m5, Should remaining issues be checked against m5 or is this round closed?

By the way, release of 6.1 GA3 is taking a lot more than expected.

Excellent question, Aniceto... yes, the remaining should be checked against m5 - because some of them may have been fixed.

Yes, GA3 is taking longer than expected - I'm sorry it's taking so long, we played a little game of backporting fixes from trunk to 6.1, then backporting some more, then some more, .... I *really* hope we can have it completed and shipped in the June/July timeframe, but I am no longer giving any estimates emoticon

BTW, we took the PACL requirement off of Marketplace (partly because GA3 is taking longer than expected). So for those apps that otherwise worked, they can now happily live in Marketplace.

Also, for those looking forward to your CV rewards emoticon Rest assured I have not and will not forget about the certificates, tee shirts, and training/symposium offer. I will follow up in a separate thread with the details. Aniceto gets the gold star for contribution here, but all of you contributed in some way! Thanks everyone!
Mostrando el intervalo 41 - 48 de 48 resultados.
de 3