Foros de discusión

How can I use Eastwood Chart inside my Custom SpringMVC Portlet for Report

thumbnail
Pradeep Kumar Badhai, modificado hace 10 años.

How can I use Eastwood Chart inside my Custom SpringMVC Portlet for Report

Junior Member Mensajes: 50 Fecha de incorporación: 6/09/11 Mensajes recientes
Dear Community,

I am trying to bring eastwood-1.1.0 service ( want to consume and) inside my custom portlet, I am looking for any example, If any of us know any link, Please provide, It will be really appreciated.

Thank you
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: How can I use Eastwood Chart inside my Custom SpringMVC Portlet for Rep

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Really? Seems like a dead project, no releases in 5 years or so... Do you really want to step that far back in time?
thumbnail

Thank you David for reply, Company have an old web app using Eastwood war, company wants exact same replica in Custom Portlet. Is that possible, If yes, any example link using eastwood will be very helpful for me.

Regards
Pradeep
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 10 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Well from what I saw eastwood is a servlet wrapping jfreecharts. You could either embed using an iframe or just invoke the servlet and stream the result as the portlet resource output...
thumbnail

Thank you David, I did it. I consume the eastwood service to my portlet, ResourceRequest and ResourceRender works good, if I need to bring the content from helper method, but now problem in how to call jsp in Spring as to call jsp need actionRequest response with some return string, So I am trying to find the way how to determine when to call helper void method for PDF and when to call string return method to render jsp.
thumbnail

If any of us looking any help how to use EastWood Chart Service, Let me know. I can provide basic framework and use. I have successfully completed my project using eastwood chart service.