Foros de discusión

ServletException: File "/wap/portal/status.jsp" not found javax.s

john kammer, modificado hace 10 años.

ServletException: File "/wap/portal/status.jsp" not found javax.s

New Member Mensajes: 6 Fecha de incorporación: 1/07/13 Mensajes recientes
Background:
I've been using Service Builder to create the infrastructure to do some simple mysql DB interaction. I was successful in getting a simple portlet up and running. The next step was to take the guts of that portlet and try to turn it into a servlet. I've been running into various problems along the wayand getting through most of them I think. But now I'm kind of at a loss.

Problem:
I'm trying to get all the right jar files in the right place to run the servlet in a tomcat environment. When the server complains about some missing class I hunt down the jar and generally copy it into the tomcat/ROOTWEB-INF/lib directory. This mostly seems to be eliminating the problems. But now I'm getting an error (per the subject line) that the file "/wap/portal/status.jsp" cannot be found.

I searched the directories and the file is in fact not there - so that might be the problem although I don't know why the file should be there or what jar/class/etc cares about it or why. I tried copying the file /html/portal/status.jsp from a nearby directory but that led to very poor results basically causing everything to hang so I back it out right away.

Any thoughts on what this file is, whether I truly need it, or whether I have some weird config errors?

I apologize for being unable to provide a stacktrace or code listings but the system I'm working on has no internet connectivity.

TIA for any help.