Foros de discusión

Editor

thumbnail
Umer Sayeed, modificado hace 10 años.

Editor

Junior Member Mensajes: 51 Fecha de incorporación: 8/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi Friends,
I am using FCKeditor in my mail portlet when i send the mail to end users then they are reciving the source code like below given "

<p>
<strong>Hi Friends</strong>,</p>
<p>
<em>How are you doing.</em></p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>

Thanks and Regards,
Ummer
thumbnail
Sampsa Sohlman, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Editor

Regular Member Mensajes: 230 Fecha de incorporación: 27/09/07 Mensajes recientes
Umer Sayeed:
I am using FCKeditor in my mail portlet when i send the mail to end users then they are reciving the source code like below given "

<p>
<p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>

Let me ask clarification to question. When you send mail the receiver is seeing HTML instead of formatted text?

- Sampsa
thumbnail
Umer Sayeed, modificado hace 10 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 51 Fecha de incorporación: 8/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Sampsa Sohlman:
Umer Sayeed:

<p>
<p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>

Let me ask clarification to question. When you send mail the receiver is seeing HTML instead of formatted text?

- Sampsa

Yes,receiver is seeing HTML instead of formatted text!
thumbnail
Sampsa Sohlman, modificado hace 10 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 230 Fecha de incorporación: 27/09/07 Mensajes recientes
So this is not a issue of FCKeditor, but the how do you use Liferay API.

Take a look MailEngine API documention, it does not describe much (all), but you can see which method to use and those method names are pretty self describing.

EDIT: Tip: you can see some method send method paremter "htmlFormat" which defines if the body content should be html.

Link to 6.1 Javadocs http://docs.liferay.com/portal/6.1/javadocs

- Sampsa