Foros de discusión

Site Documentation notifications

Drew Formica, modificado hace 14 años.

Site Documentation notifications

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 2/12/08 Mensajes recientes
This is my first post and I just wanted to say how innovative I think social office is and thank you for a great product. As I am a new user I have looked around the forum and the available documentation and have not found an answer, so if this is a simple question I apologize up front.

I was wondering if it is possible to create and alert/event/notification when a documented is added up updated within a site. I created a calendar event and under the "Home" tab, i see the alert, but when I added documents there wasn't anything. The users within my group need to know when docs are updated or added, is that possible and I've just midded it?

thanks for the help
drew
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: Site Documentation notifications

Expert Mensajes: 373 Fecha de incorporación: 27/08/04 Mensajes recientes
Hi Drew,

Thanks for your kinds words and I apologize for the late reply.

There should be an alert when docs are uploaded and this is fixed in the most recent version.

Look for a new build out soon (mid July). Thanks!

Bryan
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modificado hace 14 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2034 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/09 Mensajes recientes
It will be August soon.... where's the new beta??? Not rushing, but wanting an idea of when it will arrive.
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, modificado hace 14 años.

Expert Mensajes: 373 Fecha de incorporación: 27/08/04 Mensajes recientes
Hi Lisa,

If we don't run into any more installer issues today, we'll have it packaged by EOD.