Foros de discusión

Journal structures and templates export/import

thumbnail
Herve Groshens, modificado hace 16 años.

Journal structures and templates export/import

New Member Mensajes: 12 Fecha de incorporación: 9/07/07 Mensajes recientes
I cannot find this information, so I post it: is this export/import functionality implemented in 4.4 version?
I can see export and import options, but when I try to use them and do the export from the sample guest community provided (with all articles, structures and templates used for liferay public web site), this generates a 1Ko lar file, containing a portlet.xml which contains only the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <root>
<header build-number="4305" group-id="14" export-date="ven., 14 déc. 2007 13:08:50 +0000" type="portlet" />
</root>

I have checked all options in the export page:
Setup
Data
Articles, Structures, and Templates
Images
Comments
Ratings
Tags

Is it a bug, a feature not implemented yet, or a did I misunderstood this functionality?
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, modificado hace 16 años.

RE: Journal structures and templates export/import

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2871 Fecha de incorporación: 31/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Hi Herve,

It's a bug that we accidentally introduced very recently (a '_' accidentally changed to a '.' in a parameter name). Thanks for noticing.

I'm going to commit the fix to trunk and will soon be in the 4.4.x branch. Since it's such an easy fix you may want to apply it yourself to be able to test it. Just open /html/portlet/portlet_configuration/export_import_options.jspf and change every PortletDataHandlerKeys.PORTLET_DATA + "." with PortletDataHandlerKeys.PORTLET_DATA + "_"