Foros de discusión

default landing page in post hook

srinivasa rao, modificado hace 9 años.

default landing page in post hook

Regular Member Mensajes: 189 Fecha de incorporación: 29/01/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

i have one requirement i.e when ever different group user login into our portal,depend upon user group landing page will display.

i did this by using custom landing page hook 1.2.2,as of now everything is good.

After login a user(user group) default landing page displayed(wt i mentioned URL is working and tht page displayed)

but i want if a user login into portal previous home page replace with different user page.

Ex:enrollee is a user and he belongs to payeer user group

if enrollee login into portal his default landing page will be showing(wt ever i metioned url)

but i dont want to show enrollee page after login enrollee user and home page data replace with enrollee home data.

is it possible?

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
bhargavi m, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: default landing page in post hook

Junior Member Mensajes: 47 Fecha de incorporación: 5/04/12 Mensajes recientes
Once go through the fallowing link you may find solution
https://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/lp-6-1-ugen12-user-groups-0

"User group sites " may full fill your requirement

Regular Member Mensajes: 189 Fecha de incorporación: 29/01/14 Mensajes recientes
bhargavi m:
Once go through the fallowing link you may find solution
https://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/lp-6-1-ugen12-user-groups-0

"User group sites " may full fill your requirement

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply,

User group sites is fine,but when i applied theme it showing the usergroup name as a heading.
thumbnail
Tejas Kanani, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 654 Fecha de incorporación: 6/01/09 Mensajes recientes
but i dont want to show enrollee page after login enrollee user and home page data replace with enrollee home data.

Didn't get this exactly.

But according to whatever I've understood, try creating Enrollee page as a hidden page.That way it will not be displayed in navigation. And once you landed on enrollee page after login, no page should be displayed highlighted.

Will this help ?

Tejas Kanani:

Didn't get this exactly.

But according to whatever I've understood, try creating Enrollee page as a hidden page.That way it will not be displayed in navigation. And once you landed on enrollee page after login, no page should be displayed highlighted.

Will this help ?

Hiding Enrollee page is fine,but after clicking home tab it displaying Home page,But i dont want to display home page after logining as a Enrollee.

Any suggestions?
Mohamed Rizwanuzaman, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensajes: 20 Fecha de incorporación: 17/12/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Srini,

You can remove the Group name displaying in the page by the below options in the user group settings

Go to User group --> Actions Button --> Manage Site pages --> Click on the Pages -> click the Logo link in left hand side tab

Uncheck the show site name options. and Save

You can remove the site name from the site pages as well by checking above in manage site pages options

Regards,
Mohamed Rizwan

Mohamed Rizwanuzaman:
Hi Srini,

You can remove the Group name displaying in the page by the below options in the user group settings

Go to User group --> Actions Button --> Manage Site pages --> Click on the Pages -> click the Logo link in left hand side tab

Uncheck the show site name options. and Save

You can remove the site name from the site pages as well by checking above in manage site pages options

Regards,
Mohamed Rizwan

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for ur reply...i tried this one also(this is fine),but my requirement is not this
when ever user logins into portal with different user (user group mapped) it will displayed their home page(not default home page)
For Ex:Enrollee login with his credentials he may see his home page instead of default home page
is this requirement we can do it in liferay6.2?

Any suggestions?????