Foros de discusión

Liferay sync does not work with localhost if not connected to network

Aniket Bharambe, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay sync does not work with localhost if not connected to network

New Member Mensajes: 12 Fecha de incorporación: 5/06/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I am running Liferay on my localhost on bundled tomcat. When I am not connected to network, Liferay sync installed on my local laptop cannot connect to Liferay also installed on my local laptop. Can anyone help?
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Liferay sync does not work with localhost if not connected to network

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Aniket Bharambe:
Hi,

I am running Liferay on my localhost on bundled tomcat. When I am not connected to network, Liferay sync installed on my local laptop cannot connect to Liferay also installed on my local laptop. Can anyone help?

See this thread, and can you try http://127.0.0.1:8080 as the URL to connect to (in Sync). It sounds like some OS networking issue when you are disconnected.

James,

I have entries setup in my windows file and also have tried using http://127.0.0.1:8080 URL, however it gives the same error "no route to host:connect".
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modificado hace 9 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/10 Mensajes recientes
I'm guessing you're still able to connect to your portal through a browser when disconnected from the network?

Can you send me your logs found in [userAccount]/.liferay-sync/logs? You can email them to dennis.ju@liferay.com.

Dennis,

It is working now... Probably required a restart to windows to reflect the host settings...
Thanks...