Foros de discusión

Modify the fckEditor or something else?

Kevin Hamrick, modificado hace 9 años.

Modify the fckEditor or something else?

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 11/07/14 Mensajes recientes
First, I hope I am on the right track. I am trying to change the look & feel of the Web Content Display portal-specifically the style and font dropdowns. Right now they are dark blue with black text-hard to see. I believe this is the fckeditor and so I assume I need to change somehting there but I am not sure what/where to make the change. Any help would be appreciated.
gordon daniels, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Modify the fckEditor or something else?

Liferay Master Mensajes: 797 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/08 Mensajes recientes
I've asked this question many times and have never had an answer.

good luck

Interesting response. No one knows?

Liferay Master Mensajes: 797 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/08 Mensajes recientes
Kevin: If you look under my postings, this is one I have tried to get an answer for some time. The way I deall with sites that have a dark background (it picks it up from body tag) is to find a font color that will work with the dark color. Not ideal by any means, but you do what you have to do.

If you figure it out or get an answer, please post back. Would really like to know solution.

Thanks Gordon. I will keep trying to see if I can find a fix and update if I do.

RE: Modify the fckEditor or something else? (Respuesta)

I put this in a ustom.css file and it works at changing those 2 dropdowns.

ul.cke_panel_list {
background-color: #FCF4AD;
}

Kevin: Way to go! Thank you for sharing. I am not a developer so its really nice of you to post what worked for you. Definitely, going to give it a try.

thanks again