Foros de discusión

How to test SEO working with liferay at localhost

kumari meenu, modificado hace 9 años.

How to test SEO working with liferay at localhost

Junior Member Mensajes: 29 Fecha de incorporación: 5/02/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi ,
I configured SEO with my custom portlet page in liferay 6.2 on local server , suggest me how do I test it will work or not ?
thumbnail
Miguel Ángel Pau, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: How to test SEO working with liferay at localhost

Regular Member Mensajes: 172 Fecha de incorporación: 27/04/05 Mensajes recientes
Hi Kumari

I don't understand your question quite well but... If you want to test the set up of your texts in SEO fields you'll only need to view the source code of each page (CRtl+U in Chrome) and to look for <title>, <meta name="description", <meta name="keywords" and <meta name="robots" values.

Regards!
shilpa kumar, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensajes: 5 Fecha de incorporación: 15/05/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi Miguel,

We are also facing the same problem, as per your suggestion, we are not able to see those <meta tags. please guide us on this.
thumbnail
Miguel Ángel Pau, modificado hace 9 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 172 Fecha de incorporación: 27/04/05 Mensajes recientes
Hi Shilpa,

There is a meta-description issue In Liferay 6.2 . Maybe you would need to fix it before to set up the meta-description content. More info here: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-43975
Otherwise, you can try to set the content of meta-keywords or meta-robots to verify that you have configured right those fieds. Write any text, save and open the source code view of that page.

Regards!