Foros de discusión

Creating Dynamic Website using Liferay

Arjun Narahari, modificado hace 9 años.

Creating Dynamic Website using Liferay

New Member Mensajes: 9 Fecha de incorporación: 25/08/14 Mensajes recientes
Hii this is arjun narahari interested in knowing the working or the whole functionality of using liferay for developing a dynamic website
i know jsp and servlet , i have also researched some things about liferay lyk u can say its been one week i have researched about liferay
using liferay 6.1 community edition , tomcat server
so i want to know from where to start , i have already the requirements for developing a website using liferay
the website should be fully dynamic , interactive
so kindly need the attention of some experienced liferay developers who have already developed dynamic websites using liferay
if anyone can even send me the links of already available websites which was created using liferay , or send me something which i can refer or someone i can contact plss send me the details narahari.arjun@gmail.com
thanking you
reply asap
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Creating Dynamic Website using Liferay

Liferay Master Mensajes: 529 Fecha de incorporación: 21/10/10 Mensajes recientes
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 529 Fecha de incorporación: 21/10/10 Mensajes recientes
For sites running on Liferay you can check https://www.liferay.com/products/liferay-portal/stories
thumbnail
Suraj Bihari, modificado hace 9 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 44 Fecha de incorporación: 20/12/13 Mensajes recientes
Last but not least feel free to ask the Liferay Community :-)
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Suraj Bihari:
Last but not least feel free to ask the Liferay Community :-)

Except to be fair we are not a training resource... Sure we help out w/ specific issues and the like, but we generally won't train you how to be a Liferay developer...
thumbnail
Suraj Bihari, modificado hace 9 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 44 Fecha de incorporación: 20/12/13 Mensajes recientes
I guess what David is trying to say here is that there is a lot of Liferay knowledge to be gathered to become a Liferay Developer. The Liferay Community is one of the resources like Liferay Blogs, Wiki's, Books, Documentation to get you up to speed.

I recommend every developer to follow the official Liferay Developer training.

Enjoy Liferay!
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Also, don't miss this interesting set of sites that run Liferay and are Accessible, and these mobile-optimized ones too. Lots of sites run Liferay, so yay for that!