Foros de discusión

sync local permanent deleted folders/files

Marco Walz, modificado hace 9 años.

sync local permanent deleted folders/files

New Member Mensajes: 13 Fecha de incorporación: 12/07/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

last days I played around with Liferay Sync 1.2.2-ga3 in combination with Portal 6.2-ce-ga2. I added some folders and files via Portal UI and afterwards I tried to add folders and files through Liferay Sync. The synchronisation worked well.

After looking into the serverlog I saw this message:
ERROR [ajp-bio-8009-exec-10][PortletBeanLocatorUtil:42] BeanLocator is null for servlet context so-portlet

This error is always shown up when I click on the "settings" of Liferay Sync in the taskbar. It is annoying but doesn't affect any functionality I think. Does somebody know how to get rid of it??

Next and much more important thing -> I deleted a folder/files on my local filesystem permanent

My first expectation was that the folder and the files will automatically be added to trash in the portal (yeah, maybe I should have read about this before trying out ...). When I saw that the folder and files still exist on portal I researched about this scenario.

Ok, apperently there should be local files where Liferay Sync marks local deleted files. But I couldn't find such a file (https://issues.liferay.com/browse/SYNC-232 -> Gail Hernandez mentioned that these files are no longer used by Liferay Sync ?!?!)

Well ok, so I decided to delete the folder and files through the portal UI and cleaned the trash of the portal. I thought I could add the same folder and files again via Liferay Sync and all would work fine. But it shouldn't! -> Always errors like:
ERROR [ajp-bio-8009-exec-9][JSONWebServiceServiceAction:82] com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFolderException: No DLFolder exists with the primary key 10822
com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFolderException: No DLFolder exists with the primary key 10822

or
 ERROR [ajp-bio-8009-exec-3][JSONWebServiceServiceAction:82] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchRepositoryEntryException: No RepositoryEntry exists with the primary key 11272

And my files couldn't be synchronized with the portal ...

Now I created the folder and uploaded the files again through portal UI. This worked, but I am still not able to sync this folder with my local repository!!! And I can't restore the folder/files from trash because I deleted them permanent.

Does anybody know how to handle these exceptions and how to get my local repository synched again??? I don't want to sync the whole library again

Thanks
thumbnail
Jorge Díaz, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: sync local permanent deleted folders/files

Liferay Master Mensajes: 753 Fecha de incorporación: 9/01/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi Marco,

I had a look at your problem and I think it is a bug of Liferay Sync, because it is using the ID of the deleted folder instead the new one.

I have created a ticket: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/SYNC-1255

You can add information at that ticket, the problem will be solved in a future release of Liferay Sync.
Marco Walz, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: sync local permanent deleted folders/files

New Member Mensajes: 13 Fecha de incorporación: 12/07/14 Mensajes recientes
Thank you Jorge! I am a bit confused that this bug has not been noticed yet emoticon