Foros de discusión

Link Liferay and Alfresco with sso (OpenAM) authenticated user

thumbnail
Jonatan Cloutier, modificado hace 9 años.

Link Liferay and Alfresco with sso (OpenAM) authenticated user

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 7/06/13 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

We need to show document from alfresco in Liferay portlets. We would use the CMIS connector with the document library. But we are required that the users be authenticated with OpenAM (a sso).

All the research I've done seam to indicate that ootb it doesn't work. But I can't find anyone that made it works.

So is it possible to use the CMIS connector with an SSO authenticated user?

If yes, what step should we do, or is there some doc already available?

If no, Is there any work around or other solution to connect Liferay with alfresco with an SSO authenticated user?

Thanks for any help.
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Link Liferay and Alfresco with sso (OpenAM) authenticated user

Liferay Master Mensajes: 529 Fecha de incorporación: 21/10/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

Formerly I had a similar issue, where though we didn't solve it, I found that openAM's password replay feature should be implemented to be able to use it for authentication towards Alfresco. You can find more details about it here: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19681-01/820-3745/gkonz/index.html anyway before going to develop a solution based on this, please do some research about Alfresco's capability to support this solution.

Regards,
Vilmos
thumbnail
Jonatan Cloutier, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Link Liferay and Alfresco with sso (OpenAM) authenticated user

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 7/06/13 Mensajes recientes
Thank you,

I don't know if we can get the authorization to do this config change on the openAM side but it's sure a good track to check.

Regards,