Foros de discusión

Increase AssetPublisher limit

thumbnail
Fabio Trezzi, modificado hace 9 años.

Increase AssetPublisher limit

New Member Mensajes: 10 Fecha de incorporación: 23/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
is it possible to increase the number of items displayed by the asset publisher ? I have more than 100 items that I'd like to display.

I have found a line in the portal source code where i can change the limit to show all but I don't know how to rebuild only the asset publisher (and this can be a nightmare for future upgrades).

Any idea ? I have a fairly complex velocity template that parse those entities and I'd like to recycle it.

Another idea is to use the RSS feed of journal articles but how can I filter those items using the structure id?

Thanks a lot
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Increase AssetPublisher limit

Liferay Master Mensajes: 549 Fecha de incorporación: 25/06/11 Mensajes recientes
For regular search containers you can set it through portal-ext.properties. I don't remember how it works in case of Asset Publisher, I suppose you have to create a JSP hook.

Regards,
KG
thumbnail
Mohammad Danish, modificado hace 9 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 187 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/12 Mensajes recientes
You can set the number of item to display in the configuration of asset publisher.
Maximum Items to Display set this drop down to the number of your choice.
thumbnail

Hi Mohammad,
I know that I can change the value in the dropdown but the maximum value there is 100 and I want to show more than 100 items.

Thanks
thumbnail

Hi Krzysztof,
I haven't used hook yet do you have any suggestion on how to use it to override a class or JSP of the portal?

Thanks
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 549 Fecha de incorporación: 25/06/11 Mensajes recientes
Documentation for JSP hooks is here. You should modify display_settings.jspf and If there are no constraints in other places, i think it should be enough.

Regards,
KG