Foros de discusión

Problems with Marketplace Portlet after Update on JBoss Bundle

Klaus Bachmaier, modificado hace 9 años.

Problems with Marketplace Portlet after Update on JBoss Bundle

Regular Member Mensajes: 223 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/13 Mensajes recientes
I've installed a Liferay JBoss Bundle (6.2 SP8 EE, latest Patches installed) on my machine and first it was running without any problems after initial configuration. When I opened the Marketplace from inside the Control Panel for the first time I was asked to update the Marketplace Portlet. After the Marketplace Portlat has been updated everything looked good, and I was able to retrieve and install Plugins from the Marketplace. Later I shut down the server, and the Problems started when I restarted my JBoss Bundle. When Liferay tried to deploy the Marketplace Portlet there where a bunch of Exceptions at the Console.

Here is some output from the log files:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.util.portlet.PortletProps from [Module "deployment.marketplace-portlet.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
	at org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
	at org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
	at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.initPortletProps(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:191)
	at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.doInvokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:131)
	at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:61)
	... 20 more
12:17:09,713 ERROR [MSC service thread 1-5][PortletContextLoaderListener:113] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.util.bean.PortletBeanLocatorUtil from [Module "deployment.marketplace-portlet.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.util.bean.PortletBeanLocatorUtil from [Module "deployment.marketplace-portlet.war:main" from Service Module Loader]

Because of the missing Marketplace Portlet several other Portlets can't be deployed afterwards, and finally everything - including the Root Application get's undeployed from JBoss. So I can't restart my Server.

I then deleted the Marketplace Portlet form the <JBoss Home>/standalone/deployments Folder. Now I was able to restart the Server, and the whole Game started again.
Goto Marketplace -> update available-> install update-> restart Server-->crash --->delete Marketplace Portlet--> and so on.

Any Idea why the Marketplace Portlet can't find the PortletProps after update?