Foros de discusión

Document and Media - Add multiple documents role permission

Carlos Castro Ferreira, modificado hace 9 años.

Document and Media - Add multiple documents role permission

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 19/12/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

This is my first time on Liferay Forum.

I have Lifera Portal Community Edition 6.1.2 CE (Paton / Build 6102 / August 2, 2013)

I have a set of users with a group name GRP_PROJECT. They have a role associated named ROLE_Project.

I would like to define a permission for this role so that users can have the option to add multiple documents at once in the portlet "Document and Media".

Is it possible to add this permission to the role? Because I have not found until now. I noticed that only administrators can do this actually emoticon.

Here is an image to show what I mean:

RE: Document and Media - Add multiple documents role permission

Someone can help me?
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
Add the following permission to your ROLE_

1. Add Permissions
Site Content > Documents and Media

2. Check the Add Document permissions (Both the one under "Documents and Media" and the one under "Documents and Media Folder")

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your answer. The permissions are already checked at the moment. The user still can't add multiple files actually.

Do you have an other solution to my problem? Or is it something in the Liferay configuration?

"sorry for my bad english by the way"

Thanks a lot
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
Are you using the same browser for both the admin user and the user with ROLE_? The multiple upload uses flash, and the option may be hidden if your browser doesn't support flash.

Also, try assigning ROLE_ directly to the user instead of using the group. (Just to help narrow down the problem).

Hi Samuel,

Sorry for the late answer. I noticed that with Chrome, Safari and Firefox the option works without issues. But with Internet Explorer, the option is not available. It's strange because Flash player is actually installed in every internet browser.

Do you have any idea about this strange issue?

Thanks a lot.