Foros de discusión

How can change the login display name?

thumbnail
Esteban Gomez, modificado hace 9 años.

How can change the login display name?

Junior Member Mensajes: 34 Fecha de incorporación: 14/10/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello people liferay, I tried change the login display name but I could not, I edit the file portlet-custom.xml and in the display-name property change the name but it don´t work. any ideas?

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: How can change the login display name?

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14917 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
It's controlled by the language bundle. Check out the login bundle key and the javax.portlet.title.58 bundle key.
thumbnail
Esteban Gomez, modificado hace 9 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 34 Fecha de incorporación: 14/10/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello David, I know the file Language.properties the some portlets, but in this case, where is the file language.properties that controller the name of the login portlet ? I don´t find the property. Thanks very much
thumbnail
Pankaj Kathiriya, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 722 Fecha de incorporación: 5/08/10 Mensajes recientes
Please see javax.portlet.title.58 key in Language_es.properties as you are using spanish locale. You can override this language property using hook plugin. Refer link
Mark Fitzgerald, modificado hace 9 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 108 Fecha de incorporación: 15/10/10 Mensajes recientes
Another thing that you can try is to double-click on the portlet title and change it there. After signing in, navigate back to your login page. Then, double click the title and change it to what you want it to be and click the save button.