Foros de discusión

primefaces java class location

Toshiro Mifune, modificado hace 9 años.

primefaces java class location

Regular Member Mensajes: 238 Fecha de incorporación: 11/12/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,

In primefaces I am just beginner and I try to learn from primefaces examples like this
http://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/ajax/basic.xhtml

... where should I have to create this java class? Thank you.
thumbnail
Pankaj Kathiriya, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: primefaces java class location

Liferay Master Mensajes: 722 Fecha de incorporación: 5/08/10 Mensajes recientes
anywhere inside your project's WEB-INF/src folder.

Regular Member Mensajes: 238 Fecha de incorporación: 11/12/14 Mensajes recientes
I tried what you said, so my BasicView.java has location : portlet_name/(package)org.primefaces.showcase.view.ajax ... and this not working ... any idea?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14919 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
If you're new to PF portlets, I'd suggest downloading one of the showcase PF portlet projects. It may give you more insight as to where all of the pieces of the puzzle belong.
thumbnail
Kyle Joseph Stiemann, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 760 Fecha de incorporación: 14/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi Toshiro,
You could try modifying one of the Liferay Faces PF demos.

- Kyle

Thank you all for your answers. Everything in my project was on right place. I just didn't click in eclipse on Project/Build Automatically. So that java class couldn't be found. emoticon (problem solved)