Foros de discusión

how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

thumbnail
selam Aweke selam, modificado hace 8 años.

how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

Junior Member Mensajes: 60 Fecha de incorporación: 14/11/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello Respected Members of the Liferay community, I have one Question to help me

I am using Liferay 6.2 and I use two language ( English and one Local Language that is Amharic)
My main question is ,
When I enter news information in English in web content , by default the information will also be saved for the localized language.And It is time consuming to go and remove the information from the localized language place. But I need this to happen when It is needed only. Is there any way or means to enable and disable the localization (or check /Uncheck ) possibility like that of 6.0.6.
To make it More clear , If I have one news information in English and If I don't want to happen in the Localized language I'll uncheck(if possible) and
When there is a need to localize I will check and insert and localize the information
thumbnail
Jan Geißler, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

Liferay Master Mensajes: 735 Fecha de incorporación: 5/07/11 Mensajes recientes
Actually, this is the default behaviour. The default language gets delivered if there is no translation present.
thumbnail
selam Aweke selam, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

Junior Member Mensajes: 60 Fecha de incorporación: 14/11/12 Mensajes recientes
so is there a possibility not happen. Because the English language will also present in the localized default language