Foros de discusión

RE: Liferay 6.0.5 patch fixing many issues

thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay 6.0.5 patch fixing many issues

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 3089 Fecha de incorporación: 28/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi!

I wanted to help the Liferay community by giving a patch for 6.0.5 version that solves many issues (some of them really important ones) and related to:

• Oracle Databases (and some other ones)
  • Permissions
  • Portlets and non-default scopes
  • Search and non-default scopes
  • Performance
  • Proxy authentication
  • Web content..

This patch solves this issues:
  • LPS-12717 Change of portlet "Look and Feel" causes error of portlet rendering. (on Websphere Application Server v7)
  • LPS-12943 Guest users who click the "Recent Documents" tab of the document library cause the portlet to break and exception to be thrown
  • LPS-13868 Illegal taglib return value
  • LPS-13824 LayoutAction.renderExclusive() should skip flushing untouched StringServletResponse
  • LPS-13671 Edit folder name in Document library throws ORA-00932 inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
  • LPS-12157 CLONE -Problems with vHosts (6.0.5)
  • LPS-12723 web content editor bug
  • LPS-11291 java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00911 at v6.0.3.UpgradePermission
  • LPS-12917 Persistence classes finder methods should not cache emtpy lists when exceptions occur
  • LPS-12938 Generate filter methods on entities with no userId of groupId field
  • LPS-14048 Finder methods with arrayable groupId column generate broken code in filter finders
  • LPS-14111 Dialect detection should only be done once per database type
  • LPS-14259 Basic authentication is not enforced for httpclient even if it's set directly in configuration
  • LPS-13985 The user name and password is not sent to proxy in some cases (repository and rss)
  • LPS-14135 Permissions Algorithm 6 - database space leak
  • LPS-13219 Create ServiceContext with every request
  • LPS-13892 Web Content Auto Expire doesn't expire
  • LPS-12808 Upgrade process fails when it checks (VerifyProcess) the tables in an sharding environment
  • LPS-14162 Finder and Entity Caches need to be namespaced to shards
  • LPS-11910 Searching for documents in a scoped document library page will return no results
  • LPS-12393 Searching for web content & document library in a scoped page will return no results
  • LPS-11872 Submitting an article while page scoped returns to default scope
  • LPS-13789 Define permissions shows confusing behavior if scope is limited to a community
  • LPS-13951 GroupFinder only returns Communities and not Organizations
  • LPS-14440 Web content display portlet shows error message when rendering web content from another community
  • LPS-12418 user gets notifications after leaving a community
  • LPS-13474 Importing permissions from LAR a second time causes index violations for Index IX_8D83D0CE
  • LPS-14330 System incorrectly displays error on Web Content Display

Steps to apply patch:

• Download 6.0.5 source code from http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.0.5
  • Put the attached file in liferay source root folder (same level as portal-web, portal-service, etc), and apply the patch.
  • Configure app-server.properties for your required server, then compile the source code with "ant all". It should compile without errors.
  • Deploy on your server with your portal-ext.properties and/or system-ext.properties

I've tested it and all seems fine without errors. Please tell me if there are any errors on compiling it, or doesn't really solve some issue as described above, or causes new issues.

Happy Holidays to all Liferay community members!

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Denis Signoretto, modificado hace 13 años.

Expert Mensajes: 375 Fecha de incorporación: 21/04/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Juan,

can we apply this patch and safely upgrade to 6.0.6 (when it will be available)?

Thanks,
Denis.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 3089 Fecha de incorporación: 28/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Denis Signoretto:
Hi Juan,

can we apply this patch and safely upgrade to 6.0.6 (when it will be available)?

Thanks,
Denis.

Yes, this is only source code bug fixing. I only applied source code that fixes this issues from liferay svn (that someday will be 6.0.6 and 6.1.0) to 6.0.5.

It doesn't upgrade anything in database. In fact, it's the same version as 6.0.5 but with these fixes applied.
Rohit Shirodkar, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 22/07/10 Mensajes recientes
Juan Gonzalez P:

Steps to apply patch:

• Download 6.0.5 source code from http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.0.5
  • Put the attached file in liferay source root folder (same level as portal-web, portal-service, etc), and apply the patch.
  • Configure app-server.properties for your required server, then compile the source code with "ant all". It should compile without errors.
  • Deploy on your server with your portal-ext.properties and/or system-ext.properties

I've tested it and all seems fine without errors. Please tell me if there are any errors on compiling it, or doesn't really solve some issue as described above, or causes new issues.

Happy Holidays to all Liferay community members!

Juan,
I'm currently using the ROOT folder of Tomcat Bundles as a WAR in my application EAR. Now I want to apply the patch you've provided directly to this war which is deployed on WAS7 and is in RAD 8. I am not using any ant files in my project for compiling or deploying. Could you please tell me how to go about applying this patch in such case.

Another thing is that I'm not able to download the Liferay Source code from the SVN (step1). I'm little confused about the source folder that you've mentioned.. I see a root folder in the tomcat/webapps/ directory path.. and I dont see any of the other things like portal-web,portal-service etc.., (you've referred to in step2; please see the attached file)Please tell me where to keep this patch and
would it work if I place the patch in the classes folder of the ROOT directory in Tomcat and restart it?

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail

There are many documentation in liferay.com about how to compile liferay sources. Anyway, I'll try to explain a little.

Rohit Shirodkar:

Juan,
I'm currently using the ROOT folder of Tomcat Bundles as a WAR in my application EAR. Now I want to apply the patch you've provided directly to this war which is deployed on WAS7 and is in RAD 8. I am not using any ant files in my project for compiling or deploying. Could you please tell me how to go about applying this patch in such case.

First you should compile and generate all .JAR and .WAR with Apache ant. After that, .WAR should be in directory you configured before executing "ant all" (it's in app-server.properties). When it's generated, just put the .war inside your EAR. You should put portal-service.jar inside EAR too.

Rohit Shirodkar:

Another thing is that I'm not able to download the Liferay Source code from the SVN (step1).

Just use any svn client to download it. User is "guest" and leave password blank.

Rohit Shirodkar:

I'm little confused about the source folder that you've mentioned.. I see a root folder in the tomcat/webapps/ directory path.. and I dont see any of the other things like portal-web,portal-service etc.., (you've referred to in step2; please see the attached file)Please tell me where to keep this patch and would it work if I place the patch in the classes folder of the ROOT directory in Tomcat and restart it?

There is a little misunderstanding here. This patch is for source files, not compiled files. You first have to download all the sources (URL above). Then you should apply patch from root folder you have downloaded. After that, you have to compile all sources ("ant all" command) and then a .WAR file should be created into the directory you previously configured (app-server.properties). After that you should place that .WAR (and portal-service.jar) wherever your environment requires it.
For this it's necessary a little Apache Ant knowledge.
Alex B, modificado hace 13 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 30 Fecha de incorporación: 20/08/10 Mensajes recientes
So all the contents of the 6.0.5 directory need to be compiled? I can not locate the app-server.properties anywhere maybe I am not looking in the right place. Also, which .EAR file are you talking about as I do not know of one. Thanks for your help!
thumbnail

Alex B:
So all the contents of the 6.0.5 directory need to be compiled? I can not locate the app-server.properties anywhere maybe I am not looking in the right place. Also, which .EAR file are you talking about as I do not know of one. Thanks for your help!

That answer was for Rohit Shirodkar. He had the liferay .war inside an .ear.

File is app.server.properties. It must be in liferay portal sources ROOT folder (http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.0.5/).

Yes, 6.0.5 sources must to be compiled, of course.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am still a little confused. My question is do we copy everything from the 6.0.5 directory on SVN and then compile it? If so, how do we then deploy it and in your first post you also mentioned portal-ext.properties, what needs to be added in there as well? Thanks!
thumbnail

Alex B:
Thanks for the quick reply. I am still a little confused. My question is do we copy everything from the 6.0.5 directory on SVN and then compile it? If so, how do we then deploy it and in your first post you also mentioned portal-ext.properties, what needs to be added in there as well? Thanks!

Sorry Alex, I won't explain how to compile and deploy from liferay sources. There are many articles here that explains it. Google should be very helpful too :-P.

I am also curious as to how to install this.
Rohit Shirodkar, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 22/07/10 Mensajes recientes
Juan,

Thanks for the quick reply. Two more questions.

1. how to apply patch?
Does merely placing the zip file at the same location as ROOT folder of liferay source makes sure that the patch is picked up on performing "ant all" operation?
Or we have to extract the zip file and then place the diff file in the ROOT folder of liferay source? Please suggest a method. Attached is the output of doing ant all operation after placing the patch.zip and patch.diff files under the same directory as that of liferay source ROOT. The zip file is deleted (as a part of the build) but the .diff file still remains there. Please let me know how to ensure that the patch gets applied to the source.

2. If you've a LiferayWAR ready with you which has the patch applied to it could you please share it? emoticon This is really critical as we are stranded and these issues are becoming impediments towards our deliverables.

Again thanks a ton mate, for responding so quickly. Awaiting your response this time around.

Thanks,

Rohit Shirodkar

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail

Wow, you're quite near the solution! You were able to compile and generate all .jar and .war correctly.

Rohit Shirodkar:

1. how to apply patch?
Does merely placing the zip file at the same location as ROOT folder of liferay source makes sure that the patch is picked up on performing "ant all" operation?
Or we have to extract the zip file and then place the diff file in the ROOT folder of liferay source? Please suggest a method. Attached is the output of doing ant all operation after placing the patch.zip and patch.diff files under the same directory as that of liferay source ROOT. The zip file is deleted (as a part of the build) but the .diff file still remains there. Please let me know how to ensure that the patch gets applied to the source.

Patch is for applying over liferay sources. You can search in google on how to apply patches (.diff) with "patch" command, or with TortoiseSVN for example.
As I said before, you'll have to extract .diff file from .zip file I've attached over the ROOT folder, and apply patch. Be sure that the patch was applied without errors. After that, just compile like you did before and that should be enough.

Rohit Shirodkar:

2. If you've a LiferayWAR ready with you which has the patch applied to it could you please share it? emoticon This is really critical as we are stranded and these issues are becoming impediments towards our deliverables.

Yes I have .WAR, but depending the environment some .jar must be placed in specific directories (Tomcat in your case). The best and fastest option is always compile with your environment right configured. Anyway, you configured it ok, (that's what the log you've attached says) :-D.
thumbnail
Amit Aggarwal, modificado hace 13 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 87 Fecha de incorporación: 20/08/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Juan, Thanks for creating the bundle patch! There are a handful of more bugs that I've encountered in 6.0.5. Would it be possible to incorporate these fixes into the bundle patch?

1) http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14559
SolrSearch returns results with portletId highlighted along with search terms. To fix this problem, add the following line at line #261 in SolrIndexSearcherImpl.java

solrQuery.setHighlightRequireFieldMatch(true);

2) http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14020
LDAP import issue with users who have a CN that contains an apostrophe in it (eg cn="Smith, Joe". The apostrophe must be escaped.

3) http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14154
Document Search issue #1:

4) http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14109
Web Content Conversion (fix for incorrect mimetype on some links):
]
thumbnail

Amit Aggarwal:

3) http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14154
Document Search issue #1:

Apply attached patch.

Amit Aggarwal:

4) http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14109
Web Content Conversion (fix for incorrect mimetype on some links):

Apply attached patch

The attached patches must be applied after applied the patch from the first post of this thread.

Tell me if you have any problems...
thumbnail

Thanks Juan! I was curious. When you generate the diff, how do you determine the revision numbers in svn for the source and destination revisions? Are you generating the diff file directly from the Liferay SVN? Or did you make local modifications to a 6.0.5 branch and then run a diff against 6.0.5GA?

I'm curious about the methodology so I can also follow the same type of steps.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I'm wondering if I should do a patch or wait a few more days for Liferay 6.0.6.
How much these patches would be resolved in Liferay 6.0.6 which is suppose to be coming out near the end of this month or early next month?
thumbnail

Hitoshi Ozawa:
I'm wondering if I should do a patch or wait a few more days for Liferay 6.0.6.
How much these patches would be resolved in Liferay 6.0.6 which is suppose to be coming out near the end of this month or early next month?

It depends if your issue is resolved here or not:

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS/fixforversion/10656

If it's solved, you're done! 6.0.6 should be released in end of January if there aren't any problem.
If not (and your issues are solved in this patch) I'd patch it because 6.1 would be released in some months...
thumbnail

Amit Aggarwal:
Thanks Juan! I was curious. When you generate the diff, how do you determine the revision numbers in svn for the source and destination revisions? Are you generating the diff file directly from the Liferay SVN? Or did you make local modifications to a 6.0.5 branch and then run a diff against 6.0.5GA?

I'm curious about the methodology so I can also follow the same type of steps.

Well you could find them in http://svn.liferay.com and search the issues. Then, it depends on the issue For example, some issues requires re-building Liferay services and classes, others requires patching only a file, etc. Finally some issues shouldn't be patched, because causes changes in database, functional impact changes, etc. I only patch bugs and perhaps some minor improvement without functional impact.

Yes, I am patching from Liferay 6.0.5 version instead of doing it from trunk, to minimize possible regressions and maximize stability. I have a local SVN to track all changes and generate diffs properly.
thumbnail

Another important Liferay issue from trunk:

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/AUI-160 nodeName does not exist on document fragments

This should solve some javascript issues regarding Liferay and IE.

To solve it, simply download the .zip attached, copy it into portal-web/third-party. Execute "ant all" command and deploy liferay .WAR (portal-service.jar hasn't to be updated because it's only a javascript issue).

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail

Did someone test this patch and solve any issues? Would like to hear the good news too :-D.
thumbnail

I'm having some issues applying the patch.. here is the output (I'm not sure if it is due to the funny character in the word "revision"):

# patch < 6.0.5-patched.diff
can't find file to patch at input line 5
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp
|===================================================================
|--- portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp (revisi\ufffdn: 69064)
|+++ portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp (copia de trabajo)
File to patch:
thumbnail

Here is my patch version as well:

# patch -v
patch 2.5.4
Copyright 1984-1988 Larry Wall
Copyright 1989-1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

---
So here are the steps I followed:
1) unzip source into working directory
2) copy 6.0.5-patched.diff to root directory (same level as portal-web)
3) ran: patch -i 6.0.5-patched.diff

can't find file to patch at input line 5
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
|--- portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp (revisi\ufffdn: 69064)
|+++ portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp (copia de trabajo)
File to patch:

Did I miss something? I tried pasting the file name in the "File to patch:" section, but no luck.
thumbnail

So I tried adding the -p0 option to patch, and I get the following errors when trying to apply:

# patch --verbose -p0 -i 6.0.5-patched.diff
Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
Patching file portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp using Plan A...
Hunk #1 FAILED at 26.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/asset_categories_summary/page.jsp.rej
Hmm... The next patch looks like a unified diff to me...
|Index: portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/search/search.jsp
|--- portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/search/search.jsp (revisi\ufffdn: 69064)
|+++ portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/search/search.jsp (copia de trabajo)
Patching file portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/search/search.jsp using Plan A...
Hunk #1 FAILED at 195.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 213.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 240.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/search/search.jsp.rej
|Index: portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/document_library/search.jsp
|--- portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/document_library/search.jsp (revisi\ufffdn: 69064)
|+++ portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/document_library/search.jsp (copia de trabajo)
Patching file portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/document_library/search.jsp using Plan A...
Hunk #1 FAILED at 32.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/document_library/search.jsp.rej
|Index: portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/journal_content/view.jsp
|--- portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/journal_content/view.jsp (revisi\ufffdn: 69064)
|+++ portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/journal_content/view.jsp (copia de trabajo)
Patching file portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/journal_content/view.jsp using Plan A...
Hunk #1 FAILED at 44.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 251.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 358.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/journal_content/view.jsp.rej
thumbnail

sorry to take over this thread, but I have attached my patch output. You can see that some of the HUNKs succeed and some of them fail.. Any ideas about why the failure are occurring?

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail

Amit Aggarwal:
sorry to take over this thread, but I have attached my patch output. You can see that some of the HUNKs succeed and some of them fail.. Any ideas about why the failure are occurring?

Wow, little strange for me...Don't understand why patches some files with success and some not. Are your patching from 6.0.5 source in http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.0.5/?

Is perhaps charset related? Try with UTF-8...

I checked it before uploading and it patched successfully. You could try to patch it with TortoiseSVN....
thumbnail

Amit Aggarwal:

I've been searching in Google, and seems you have to use -p0:

patch -p0 < 6.0.5-patched.diff
Erich S., modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 23 Fecha de incorporación: 1/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Juan,

when trying to compile the patched version I get the following error:
[javac] D:\dev\Liferay6\portal-service\src\com\liferay\portal\kernel\util\ListUtil.java:55: reference to addAll is ambiguous, bo
th method addAll(java.util.Collection<? extends E>) in java.util.Collection<capture#907 of ? super E> and method addAll(java.util.Collection<? extends E>) in java.util.List<capture#907 of ? super E> match
[javac] copy.addAll(master);
[javac] ^
[javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
[javac] 1 error

Is it perhaps a problem with the java version? I'm using 1.6.0_07.

regards
Erich
Michael Olivan, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 1/11/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Juan and others,

I'm getting really frustrated with the documentation right now, and I can't seem to find ANY webpage that will give me instructions on how to compile the liferay source code.

The closest I can get is this webpage: http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Building+Liferay+distribution+files

But even that is outdated (it's still liferay 5.x) and I'm not even sure it's compatible with a windows installation.

Can someone please point me to the right direction? I've been looking for 2 days and I can't find anything!
thumbnail
Deb Troxel, modificado hace 13 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 81 Fecha de incorporación: 22/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Michael,

Have you found this page? http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Trunk
Michael Olivan, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 1/11/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Deb,

Thank you so much! That definitely helped. I really don't know why it wasn't coming up in Google.

Thank you!
Roberto Tellado, modificado hace 11 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 245 Fecha de incorporación: 15/09/09 Mensajes recientes
All this issues are still happen in LFR 6.1.1 CE GA2¿?

Thanks.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, modificado hace 11 años.

Nop, they are solved.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Wasn't most of these solved in 6.0.6?
pigsign yang, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 27/09/10 Mensajes recientes
I also meet some fail when patch 6.0.5-patched.diff of first post of thread...
Almost successed, but there are three patch file error in message:

--------------------------------

patching file portal-service/src/com/liferay/portal/service/ServiceContextFactory.java
Hunk #5 FAILED at 205.
1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-service/src/com/liferay/portal/service/ServiceContextFactory.java.rej

patching file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/spring/hibernate/DialectDetector.java
Hunk #4 FAILED at 132.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/spring/hibernate/DialectDetector.java.rej

patching file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/xml/StAXReaderUtil.java
Hunk #1 FAILED at 46.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/xml/StAXReaderUtil.java.rej
thumbnail

pigsign yang:
I also meet some fail when patch 6.0.5-patched.diff of first post of thread...
Almost successed, but there are three patch file error in message:

--------------------------------

patching file portal-service/src/com/liferay/portal/service/ServiceContextFactory.java
Hunk #5 FAILED at 205.
1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-service/src/com/liferay/portal/service/ServiceContextFactory.java.rej

patching file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/spring/hibernate/DialectDetector.java
Hunk #4 FAILED at 132.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/spring/hibernate/DialectDetector.java.rej

patching file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/xml/StAXReaderUtil.java
Hunk #1 FAILED at 46.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/xml/StAXReaderUtil.java.rej

Did you modify that files by yourself? You could try to ensure downloading source from http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.0.5/ and retry patch.
pigsign yang, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 27/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Juan Gonzalez P:

Did you modify that files by yourself? You could try to ensure downloading source from http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.0.5/ and retry patch.

I find the answer!!
when I use older patch version - 2.5.9, it would generate above error message.But there are no error when I use newer patch version - 2.6.1

Juan, thank you and your patches!! :-)
thumbnail

pigsign yang:

I find the answer!!
when I use older patch version - 2.5.9, it would generate above error message.But there are no error when I use newer patch version - 2.6.1

Juan, thank you and your patches!! :-)

Glad it worked. Thanks for pointing it out!
thumbnail

I've created an issue for an improvement:

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-15265

This will make possible to import portraits from LDAP to Liferay with an attribute.

Please vote it if you want this to get into Liferay source code!

Thanks!