Foros de discusión

How do I post a Blog on Liferay.com

thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 13 años.

How do I post a Blog on Liferay.com

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I want to add a blog about the coverflow portlet I wrote few days back. But I am not able to find any link to add a blog on Liferay. emoticon

I have added the portlet on sourceforge

I want to add a documentation for this so that anyone can use it properly.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards
Ravi Kumar Gupta
thumbnail
Madhu Yadav, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: How do I post a Blog on Liferay.com

Regular Member Mensajes: 118 Fecha de incorporación: 23/01/09 Mensajes recientes
I suppose documentation can be added in the Liferay wiki..check at what page level you want to do that..http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/FrontPage
To announce the availability, you can use your twitter, facebook accounts or personal blog..
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
Thanks Madhu,

I know wiki is there but I felt to add some blog posts if possible. Anyways, If nothing is there then I will keep posting to my own blog here. emoticon

Thanks again

Ravi Kumar Gupta
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Ravi Kumar Gupta:
Thanks Madhu,

I know wiki is there but I felt to add some blog posts if possible. Anyways, If nothing is there then I will keep posting to my own blog here. emoticon

Thanks again

Ravi Kumar Gupta

Hey everyone, we are working on opening up the blog stream on liferay.com to all community members. Right now only employees and select few community members can post on there, but once we open it up, it'll be available to all. We are going to have separate blog streams for corporate and community. So stay tuned!
thumbnail

Thanks for the info James,

Seems we have to wait emoticon But for sure it will be good to see a personal blog on Liferay.