Foros de discusión

Change Password email message

Monte Gardner, modificado hace 13 años.

Change Password email message

New Member Mensajes: 5 Fecha de incorporación: 27/09/10 Mensajes recientes
When our users change their password, they get an email like this:

Your new password for http://localhost is .....

How do I change the domain name that is used there?
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: Change Password email message

Liferay Master Mensajes: 658 Fecha de incorporación: 15/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello Gardner,
My this blog post can help you in this regard...

Thanks, regards and happy coding... emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Apoorva, read the blog. Method 1 is the same with LR6.x, but there isn't any EXT environment in LR6.x.

New string tokens can be create by overriding "liferay-portal-src-5.2.3\portal-impl\src\com\liferay\portal\service\impl\UserLocalServiceImpl.java" class.

It seems the second method was written for LR 5.2.3. That said, just change from EXT environment to EXT plugin and your blog's method 2 will apply to LR6.x as well.
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 658 Fecha de incorporación: 15/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hitoshi Ozawa:
Apoorva, read the blog. Method 1 is the same with LR6.x, but there isn't any EXT environment in LR6.x.

New string tokens can be create by overriding "liferay-portal-src-5.2.3\portal-impl\src\com\liferay\portal\service\impl\UserLocalServiceImpl.java" class.

It seems the second method was written for LR 5.2.3. That said, just change from EXT environment to EXT plugin and your blog's method 2 will apply to LR6.x as well.

Hello Ozawa,

Its true that I've written this blog for LR-5.2.3...
Thanks for the info... I'll see it...

Thanks and Regards...
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 13 años.

Resolved: Change Password email message

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Another thread resolve.emoticon