Foros de discusión

New Forum Layout - Unable to update wiki

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

New Forum Layout - Unable to update wiki

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I'm unable to update a wiki page that I've create before the upgrade to LR6EE.

When I edit the following page and try to save it, the changes aren't saved. I've tried previewing it, and the changes do not show up.
When I try to view the Source in Creole, the editor seems to hang up and the source do not show up.

I didn't have this problem before the upgrade.

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/%E3%83%A6%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9
thumbnail
Jonathan Neal, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: New Forum Layout - Unable to update wiki

Junior Member Mensajes: 66 Fecha de incorporación: 29/08/07 Mensajes recientes
We're looking into this right away. Perhaps your permissions were changed.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Jonathan Neal:
We're looking into this right away. Perhaps your permissions were changed.

It's not the permission. If I delete the content (not the page) and reenter everything in the source mode, I can save it. But if I edit it again, I have delete the entire content again and re-enter everything. I think it's the content validation check. It's not showing me any error message and since I can save it the first time, it's probably the to the "source" format conversion routine that causing it to error to to revert the content back before I edited the content. This may just be a bug in a CKEditor rather then the new custom theme.
thumbnail
Jonathan Neal, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 66 Fecha de incorporación: 29/08/07 Mensajes recientes
Hitoshi Ozawa:
When I edit the following page and try to save it, the changes aren't saved.

I've submitted many of your concerns to the team. For speedier results, you should create a ticket @ issues.liferay.com. Otherwise, just wait for one of us to check in here. It seems like James and Amos are fairly active. I only pop in every so often.