Foros de discusión

Last Post Date in Profile's Activities Detail

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Last Post Date in Profile's Activities Detail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I'm looking at Activities Detail page in my profile and noticed that the Last Post date displayed is not ordered.
It seems the list is ordered by the date of my last post while the "Last Post" column is showing the date of the last post to the thread (by everybody).

Is this by specification? It seems strange especially because the date of my last post is not displayed so I really can't tell right away how it's being ordered in the list.

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Last Post Date in Profile's Activities Detail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1519 Fecha de incorporación: 7/08/06 Mensajes recientes
It's been like that always but +1 for changing it to be ordered by last post date on the thread. I constantly miss old posts I've answered and someone has posted something after that.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Last Post Date in Profile's Activities Detail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1519 Fecha de incorporación: 7/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Whoops little too fast to reply. I though you were talking about My Posts tab but that I would say is a bug. I'm pretty sure it was sorted by last post date on the thread before or maybe I haven't noticed it before.