Foros de discusión

What Happened to Address Book Portlet?

thumbnail
Rajiv Terwadkar, modificado hace 17 años.

What Happened to Address Book Portlet?

Regular Member Mensajes: 219 Fecha de incorporación: 28/09/05 Mensajes recientes
Hello Guys,
Just wanted to know what happened to Address Book Portlet? I cant see it after 4.0 launch!
Any Idea?
Regards
Rajiv
thumbnail
Alexander Chow, modificado hace 17 años.

RE: What Happened to Address Book Portlet?

Liferay Master Mensajes: 518 Fecha de incorporación: 20/07/05 Mensajes recientes
It was removed when we went to 4.0 because we did not have time to update it to support the new permissioning scheme. I do not know when it is slated to be done, but I know we have someone working on it.
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 219 Fecha de incorporación: 28/09/05 Mensajes recientes
Thanks for the updates Alex
Rajiv
thumbnail

Hello Alex,
I am modifying some of the functionality of Address Book, it will be good I I can co-ordinate with the developer who is already busy working on it... I have completed the entire implementation except some of the actions and Import and Export functionality.
How do I find out who is working on it?
Thanks and Regards
Rajiv
Paweł Lisowski, modificado hace 8 años.

New Member Mensajes: 5 Fecha de incorporación: 10/07/15 Mensajes recientes
We would like to present you our new portlet. It allows you to manage contacts on Liferay's Platform.
Contact Manager
We encourage to download trial version. Please share your opinion and ideas with us.