Foros de discusión

Spamming on forum

thumbnail
Corné Aussems, modificado hace 12 años.

Spamming on forum

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1313 Fecha de incorporación: 3/10/06 Mensajes recientes
Since there is no Flag option anymore.

Could someone please talk to Rohit Salecha and explain that spamming his blog is not very cooperative,confusing and time waisting especially when they are totally unrelated;
for example;
http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/8924020

All his posts from today are like this one.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Spamming on forum

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Corné Aussems:
Since there is no Flag option anymore.

Could someone please talk to Rohit Salecha and explain that spamming his blog is not very cooperative,confusing and time waisting especially when they are totally unrelated;
for example;
http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/8924020

All his posts from today are like this one.

Will do, and thanks for the heads-up. Rohit, if you're listening, please stop using unrelated forum threads to post links to your blog! I'll send him private mail too.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I find some of his blogs to be interesting so please don't be too harsh on him.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Hitoshi Ozawa:
I find some of his blogs to be interesting so please don't be too harsh on him.

Yeah, agreed! Here's what I said. Hope he sees it emoticon
thumbnail
Rohit Salecha, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 50 Fecha de incorporación: 21/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Hey Hitoshi Thank you for appreciating my Blog. And to the rest my apologies for posting on unrelated content ! Didnt intend to confuse or irritate anybody. But i hope there would be no issues if i keep posting on related contents.
Hey hitoshi , can you please share something on Liferay.AutoFields. I just fail to understand its work flow.
Thank you
happy blogging :-)
http://liferaydemystified.blogspot.com/
thumbnail
Corné Aussems, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1313 Fecha de incorporación: 3/10/06 Mensajes recientes
Hi Rohit,
Thanks for understanding.
We all do our best in answering peoples questions as adequately as possible, so that this forum will be a on topic quality forum.
When people are getting confused like in the example they maybe get frustrated.

For what it's worth, I don't mind you pointing to your blog, i applaud you sharing, but maybe you could do it like Jonas Yuan he always quotes from his books en blogs so people do not have to leave the forum in order to find answers. This way people can be sure the solution is always online.

Thanks again for you contribution.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
he always quotes from his books en blogs so people do not have to leave the forum in order to find answers. This way people can be sure the solution is always online.

I agree with Corné on this. It difficult to find the related content when a link is just to a top page of the blog and when the top page of your blog is changing all the time.
thumbnail
Rohit Salecha, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 50 Fecha de incorporación: 21/02/11 Mensajes recientes
I totally agree with you on the "Jonas Yuan" style blogging. But , liferay has so many blogs and so many forums posts , that all the information is scattered around the entire community. My intention behind making my blog was only to consolidate all the available information (and some of my own experiences) into one place. For a beginner in liferay , it would be very difficult and frustrating to go through all the blogs and forum posts. I have also put up various links in my blog which point to some of the most fantastic posts on liferay.

Thanks and Regards ,
Rohit
http://liferaydemystified.blogspot.com/