Foros de discusión

Liferay with Shibboleth integration problem

John Doe, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay with Shibboleth integration problem

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 16/06/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to integrate Shibboleth SSO with Liferay 6. Liferay proxied under the Apache 2.2 server with SSL. It works fine.
But when I try to hide some part of Liferay ( e.g. /c/portal/login or even /en ) after successful authorization on Identity Provider when Shibboleth redirect me back on portal I can see only blank screen and in log file there is an error

ERROR [MainServlet:442] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 0
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 0
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.UserPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(UserPersistenceImpl.java:795)

Can anyone help me?

UPD: Also all the same when I try to hide the whole portal ( https://portal-url/ ) with Shibboleth.
thumbnail
Gianluca Pindinelli, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Liferay with Shibboleth integration problem

Junior Member Mensajes: 33 Fecha de incorporación: 17/03/10 Mensajes recientes
John Doe:
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to integrate Shibboleth SSO with Liferay 6. Liferay proxied under the Apache 2.2 server with SSL. It works fine.
But when I try to hide some part of Liferay ( e.g. /c/portal/login or even /en ) after successful authorization on Identity Provider when Shibboleth redirect me back on portal I can see only blank screen and in log file there is an error

ERROR [MainServlet:442] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 0
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 0
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.UserPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(UserPersistenceImpl.java:795)

Can anyone help me?

UPD: Also all the same when I try to hide the whole portal ( https://portal-url/ ) with Shibboleth.

Hi,
have you solved this problem?

Regards.