Foros de discusión

Missing classes in portal 5.0.1

Kimberly Rae Lewis, modificado hace 15 años.

Missing classes in portal 5.0.1

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 20/06/08 Mensajes recientes
I am attempting to upgrade to 5.0.1 and have found the following classes missing that were in the prior versions: com.liferay.util.Validator, com.liferay.util.GetterUtil, com.liferay.util.XSSUtil, com.liferay.util.ParamUtil, com.liferay.portal.language.LanguageUtil.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug, or if the classes were moved to another package or removed totally. If removed, why? and what would be the resolution?
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: Missing classes in portal 5.0.1

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.Validator
com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.GetterUtil
com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.ParamUtil
com.liferay.portal.kernel.language.LanguageUtil

Not sure about XSSUtil
thumbnail
Ginger Lynn Graffo, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 19/12/07 Mensajes recientes
Has anyone figured out where XSSUtil.java is located? Since I can't find it I've decided to attempt to add a copy I found in a previous build. After digging around, the only place that seems logical to put it is com.liferay.portal.util in util-java. I've read that you can only edit util-java in the portal source, but whenever I 'build-ext' it's never found in my ext.

Any scrap of input is greatly appreciated!

-Ginger
thumbnail
Ginger Lynn Graffo, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 19/12/07 Mensajes recientes
I successfully added XSSUtil.java to my ext by following the steps under the 'Customizing the Liferay Core' section of Development in the ext environment wiki page.