Foros de discusión

RE: Problem while building ext using ant

thumbnail
Puneet Upadhyay, modificado hace 12 años.

Problem while building ext using ant

Regular Member Mensajes: 234 Fecha de incorporación: 22/10/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

Please let me know, when i am building ext plug in, and then starting my server, its giving me 404 error.

Please help...
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 678 Fecha de incorporación: 7/07/09 Mensajes recientes
The information you are providing is not sufficient for any community member to give proper answer. Make sure you are following steps mentioned in immediate below link

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/development/-/ai/ext-plugins

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Ext+Plugin
thumbnail
Puneet Upadhyay, modificado hace 12 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 234 Fecha de incorporación: 22/10/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Nagendra !!!

I create a ext plug in. I make some changes in some action classes and jsp's of liferay. For example:-
\portal-impl\src\com\liferay\portlet\journal\action\GetArticlesAction
And then build using ant build tool. and when i am starting the server, it displays that 404 Error on the browser while hitting the localhost:8080.
emoticon
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
Can you please share the tomcat logs here..
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Are you sure there's aren't any errors in the console? It's seems there's some error in your program.
If Liferay was working fine before the ext plugin, if you fix your ext plugin, you probably will be able to login.

Also, take note that you can only create one ext plugin and if you try to redeploy an ext plugin without first clearing the previous
ext plugin, you'll get an error.
thumbnail
Gnaniyar Zubair, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 722 Fecha de incorporación: 19/12/07 Mensajes recientes
Puneet Upadhyay:
Hi Nagendra !!!

I create a ext plug in. I make some changes in some action classes and jsp's of liferay. For example:-
\portal-impl\src\com\liferay\portlet\journal\action\GetArticlesAction
And then build using ant build tool. and when i am starting the server, it displays that 404 Error on the browser while hitting the localhost:8080.
emoticon

Hi Puneet,

Please provide these details to resolve your issues:

1. Which version of liferay are you using?
2. What changes have you made in that Action file?
3. Log Details of Tomcat